eCom Turbo Theme Review 2020
During times that people can’t get out much, making money online becomes a very appealing option. One of the best methods to start an eCommerce website is to create a Shopify store. Now, you may already have a Shopify store of yourself or interested in dropshipping, but let me tell you this, making huge money online quickly is not an easy task. Having the right products is not enough; you need to have a storefront that can make people buy from you.
Which takes us to Shopify themes - which you will need to choose one that represents your brand and can make sales. This is where eCom Turbo gains its popularity. It is a special theme that promises to maximize your visitors’ value. So I’m going to review it myself to see if it really works, and you can know if the theme is a good fit for your business.
If you are interested in eCommerce and Shopify, then this eCom Turbo theme review is what you need to make that ultimate theme decision. At the bottom, if you are ready to use eCom Turbo after reading, I will leave a download link too. Let’s get started.
Table of content:
- What is the eCom Turbo theme?
- eCome Turbo theme features
- eCom Turbo theme price
- eCom Turbo theme pros and cons
- Refund policy
- FAQ about eCom Turbe theme
- Download eCom Turbo theme
What is the eCom Turbo theme?
Created by 7-figure online entrepreneur Franklin Hatchett, eCom Turbo is designed with conversion in mind. On the homepage, you can see it is described as the easiest way to create beautiful Shopify stores, boost conversions, and skyrocket profits. To do this, eCom Turbo has some special features, which we will discuss later.
eCom Turbo is also an all-in-one solution for Shopify stores with many powerful apps that are already built-in. This allows store owners to save a lot of money in-app fees that they would normally have to face. Unlike other Shopify themes that are designed by people that have no experience running a Shopify store, the eCom Turbo theme is made by Franklin - who is an entrepreneur that has tested and grown online businesses for years.
You don’t just get the eCom Turbo theme when you purchase; you also get access to a private Facebook group, full-theme training, and lifetime support. Some bonus eCommerce training is even included to help you start more easily. Hatchett’s acclaimed mission for creating the eCom Turbo theme is to help users get the best out of their online stores and get results.
Tip To know a website is using eCome Turbo theme: Try Shopify Theme Detector
eCome Turbo theme features
Here are the main features that eCom Turbo has:
The theme is fully customizable to fit your store and make it look amazing. The best thing is that you don’t have to know any code, you can tailor the theme by changing the layout, titles, colors, and more by only dragging and dropping.
Fast loading time
Loading time is one of the essential factors that impact a store’s conversion. People don’t want to waste any time on a slow website, and if your store takes more than 3 seconds to load, you will lose visitors and sales. For this reason, eCom Turbo is designed to have a super-fast speed. It claims to load 50% faster than any other Shopify theme.
One of the biggest selling points of eCom Turbo is the set of conversion features that normally would require you to install a bunch of apps. Here is what the theme has to maximize visitor value.
- Exit-intent popup: Give enticing discounts while a visitor is about to leave and collect their emails. This feature can capture leaving customers, boost sales, and set up leads for future promotion.
- Built-in scarcity timer: Urgency and scarcity are effective psychological triggers that can push visitors to take actions. Using eCom Turbo, you can add and customize a scarcity timer to boost sales.
- Custom clean footer: A clean theme can generate more sales. You can have a nice and clutterless footer template to boost sales and have a better conversion.
- Customizable homepage: The homepage of eCom Turbo is fully customizable with elements, text, colors, so you can make it fit better with the rest of your store.
- Customizable cart buttons & timers: You can toggle an additional button for the cart and add a cart timer to increase conversions. Both are fully customizable with size and colour options.
- Sales tickers: Little notifications inform visitors that someone has recently purchased a product in the store. This can create urgency and acts as social proof that increases conversions greatly. If you want to try this feature, install AVADA Proofo - it is free!
- Trust badges: These can convey a sense of security and trust, and eCom Turbo lets you add one or more trust badges to your site and each product page.
- Upsell popups: Set up a popup that appears after the cart and before the checkout process - which is when customers are likely to buy an upsell. You can recommend related or complementary products through this.
- Clean calls to action: With eCom Turbo, you can add a customizable call to action button under your product collection to boost conversion. You can change titles, colours, prices, and more. You also have a sticky add to cart button that can increase conversions from Instagram.
eCom Turbo theme price
The price range for eCom Turbo themes start from $97 with 3 pricing plans. All pricing plans have Instant access, Lifetime updates, and Lifetime support. Moreover, you have access to a private Facebook group of users, full theme training, and bonus ecom training via videos. The only difference between plans are the number of stores:
- Standard plan - 97$ - 1x Shopify store
- Pro plan - $127 - 3x Shopify store
- Unlimited plan - $147 - unlimited Shopify store
You only have to pay once to start using, and if you want to upgrade your license, you only have to pay the difference. For example, if you are using the Standard plan of $97 and want to upgrade to the Pro plan of $147, you will only have to pay $30 for your upgrade. You can pay for eCom Turbo themes using either a credit card or PayPal.
If you are just starting out with your very first Shopify store, then just go with the single store license. You can even email the support team to request an alternate payment method for your own reasons.
eCom Turbo theme pros and cons
Now, let’s look at the pros and cons of the eCom Turbo theme.
eCom Turbo theme Pros
- It has really fast loading time: Studies suggest that a website’s loading times should be at most 3 seconds before losing a visitor. And you don’t need research to know that you hate browsing a slow-loading website. The average load time of a site using the eCom Turbo theme is about 1.5 -2 seconds only through testing. Since your site doesn’t have to install separate apps and additional query URLs, it gets faster.
- It can convert, really: When Frank and his team contacted Shopify to ask for some design recommendations, they got a response of “clean, classic, and simple” - which is the best kind of design for any website. People can put a lot of fancy details, but they tend to put people off and tank the conversion rate. eCom Turbo theme avoids that by using conversion features that Frank has had success with and makes visitors fill up their carts to make a purchase. On the website, you can see that people have actually installed the theme and see good results in their businesses.
- It is affordable: A typical premium theme on the Shopify store costs between $140 to $140 and only for one site license. Whereas eCom Turbo theme costs only $97 for one store and $147 for unlimited stores. Not to mention you will also get a lifetime support and built-in conversion apps, eCom Turbo is an attractive deal compared to paid Shopify themes.
- It saves you money in app fees: To get the same level of conversion tools that eCom Turbo theme provides, you would normally need to pay for many third-party apps. And that can really add up over time. eCom Turbo’s builtin apps are pretty much all you need for an eCommerce store, so you won’t have to pay any additional fee. And if you don’t like any feature, you can simply disable it.
eCom Turbo theme Cons
eCom Turbo theme is built for the least amount of designing with codes possible, so you have some limitations in customization. For example, you can’t create custom page layouts or customize product pages in smaller details. Moreover, some additional helpful features are missing right now like one-click upsells or Facebook chat integration, which may be added in the future. The theme price may have to go up because of these additional features.
There is also a 30-day money back guarantee. If you use eCom Turbo theme on your Shopify store and find out it is not for you, simply contact within 30 days and you can receive a refund. But, keep in mind that your reasons for refunding should be genuine.
For example, you should ask for a refund if you find the theme not having the design capability you are looking for, not because you overpaid, and need some money back.
If your refund request is approved, it can take from 1-2 weeks for the money to return in your bank account or PayPal - whichever used to be the payment method. By the way, the refund will be processed through the email address you used during the purchase, so don’t use a fake email address.
FAQ about eCom Turbe theme
Is there a demo store for the eCom Turbo theme?
Unfortunately, I can’t find one active now. But you can look at this video to watch Frank giving you a tour.
How does eCom Turbo stand against Shoptimized?
Shoptimized is another Shopify theme that claims to maximize conversions. Bradley Long built the theme, and it is highly competitive against eCom Turbo. Shoptimized has various conversion-boosting tools like email popups, notification bards, scarcity timers, and Add To Cart buttons. It is quite a good theme with even more features than eCom Turbo, but the problem is the cost.
Shoptimized’s pricing plans start at $167 for one store and reach $597 for 10 stores. There is no lifetime support as well, you will have to pay additional fees for this after one year. There are Shopify and Facebook training, but only for more expensive plans. eCom Turbo offers all benefits with every plan.
Being a one-time investment and still having long-term support, eCom Turbo outshines Shoptimized to be a better choice in turning your store into a sales machine.
How does eCom Turbo stand against the Booster theme?
Booster is another theme for conversion, created in 2016 by Canadian marketers Mark L and Justin B. It also has conversion-boosting features like promotion countdowns, exit-intent popups, timers, and related products. Made by marketers, so Booster has well-designed layouts to impress the customers.
The problem, however, again lies in the pricing. Booster starts at $179 for one store, $297 for two stores, and $497 for five stores - all are more expensive than eCom Turbo’s most expensive option that allows for unlimited stores. License only comes with one year of support and updates, which will cost you more for the latest features.
In conclusion, the eCom Turbo theme is the obvious winner that has better worth for the less amount of money.
Download eCom Turbo theme
There are many paid Shopify themes out there that claim to have high sale conversion. You can pick any of them, but most of them are highly expensive and have features that you may not need. eCom Turbo rises as an affordable option that provides all the tools for conversion-boosting, and you have lifetime support to run your store in the long term.
Here is the download link for eCom Turbo: Download eCom Turbo Theme
Successfully growing your eCommerce business requires more than just installing a theme, though. Make sure you understand your niche and know which kind of products you want to include in your store. Once your store is set up with products, start getting traffic and check your conversion rates. If things don’t go as planned, don’t worry, just make tweaks and adjustments to see better results.
If there is an obstacle, find a way to overcome it and keep going. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I will try to answer you the best I can. Increasing the conversion power of your online store is one of the best feelings, so keep striving for it. And as always, best of luck on your eCommerce journey!
Auto-optimize website elements and structure in one-click.
Use Social proof to boost sales
Stunning size guide for great shopping experience
Increase customers’ shopping cart size with free shipping offer
People also searched for
- eCom Turbo theme
- eCom Turbo Shopify theme
- dowload eCom Turbo theme
- eCom Turbo theme free dowload
- dowload link for eCom Turbo
- get eCom Turbo theme