3 Easy Ways to Find a Seller on eBay You Should Try Now
For customers who often choose to buy on e-commerce sites, no one is new to eBay. Because it offers customers a variety of attractive items in a variety of categories, meeting the customer criteria given. However, some customers are not really familiar with eBay, as well as all functions of it. One of the features that many people wonder the most is how to find sellers on eBay.
In this article, I will present to you 3 easy ways to find a seller on eBay you should try now.
Table of contents
- What is eBay?
- How to find a seller on eBay?
What is eBay?
Maybe when it comes to the name eBay you no longer feel strange. However, its knowledge is too limited. You didn’t know that eBay.com is a product of the eBay group in the US. In addition to Ebay.com, this group also has another famous product, Paypal. In the past, Skype was owned by this corporation until Microsoft acquired it.
eBay is considered to be an online selling website. It is a gathering place and sells a lot of items, products from around the world. The most peculiar difference of eBay is to become a website for you to buy products in the form of eBay auctions as an outside auction. Accordingly, when customers pay higher will buy the item. However, if you want to buy goods on eBay, you need an international payment card such as Visa Card or Master Card, Amex - JCB - Discover card or use Paypal to pay.
Sources of products on eBay come from all over the world. Therefore, the goods on this site are very diverse including costumes, housewares, electronics and high-tech items, etc. Besides, you can easily become an eBay seller with our simple guide here.
Different from items on Amazon, goods on eBay come from a variety of sources. So that the quality control of products is not strict. This e-commerce site still exists many kinds of low-quality goods. Without the knowledge and experience in the field of purchasing on eBay, it is challenging for you to choose the product you want. One of the ways you can curb buying low-quality products is to find a seller and contact them.
- Top 9 Selling Items on eBay 2020
- 12 best dropshipping tools to win on eBay
- How to Start Dropshipping On eBay in 2020
How to find a seller on eBay?
There are usually 3 main ways to find sellers on eBay. Those are:
Find eBay seller by name or email address
- Sign in to your eBay account.
Go to Advanced Search form
- Click on Find a member or Find contact information which is under the Members header in the left column.
- Click Find a member when you want to find the person’s eBay profile and items they are selling.
- Click Find contact information to receive an email from eBay with the person’s contact info.
Type the user ID or email address of the user. If you selected Find contact information, enter the item number for the auction.
Enter the CAPTCHA. You’ll only see this if you choose the Find a member option.
Click Search. This will display the user ID for the eBay seller based on the email address you entered. If you requested the person’s contact information, it will be sent to you via email message.
Click user ID. This will display the seller’s profile, along with the Contact link at the top-right corner.
- Click Save if you’d like to add the seller to your favorites.
Find eBay seller by item number
Go to eBay in a web browser.
Click Advanced next to the Search button. This opens the Advanced Search form, which allows you to search for items from certain eBay sellers.
Click By item number in the left sidebar, near the top.
Type the item number into the box.
Click Search. This will display a link to the item’s listing. Click the title of the listing. You’ll find the seller’s username under Seller information on the right side of the page.
- Click Save this Seller if you’d like to add the seller to your favorites.
Find listings by seller’s user ID
Go to eBay in a web browser.
Click Advanced next to the Search button.
Click By seller in the left sidebar.
Check the box next to Only show items from. It’s under the Sellers header.
Type the seller’s user ID into the Specific sellers box in the right next to the drop-down menu that says Include.
- Set the rest of your search parameters (optional).
- If you’re looking for a specific item, you can type a keyword from the listing into the Enter keywords or item number box.
- Select any of the options under Search including to specify what types of listings to see.
- Fill out the form until you reach the Sellers area, which you’ve already filled out.
- Click Search at the bottom of the form.
Click a listing to view it. From here, you can contact the seller by clicking Contact seller under Seller information on the right side of the page.
Click Save this Seller if you’d like to add the seller to your favorites.
- 8+ Best Shopify Ebay Apps
- How to Sell on eBay in 2020: The Definitive Guide
- How to sell on eBay using Shopify
These above are the 3 easy ways to find sellers on eBay. You can completely apply it right now. I believe, with this simple step by step guideline, finding a seller on eBay will no longer be a problem. Good luck!
Auto-optimize website elements and structure in one-click.
Use Social proof to boost sales
Stunning size guide for great shopping experience
Increase customers’ shopping cart size with free shipping offer