Dropified Review: Everything you need to Know!
Dropshipping has grown to be a popular business model in recent years. Some people call it a get-rich-fast scheme, while others see it as a low-cost way to start their own business. Whatever way dropshipping is considered, several tools have come to life to help dropshipping entrepreneurs run their business. Dropified is one of the major players.
Dropified was started in 2015. In the beginning, when it opened its doors, the business became known as Shopified, which is set out to automate the product procurement process and make it simpler for dropshipping stores to fulfill their orders.
The organization may have changed its name, but its core purpose has not changed. Dropified currently serves more than 26,000 active users and provides a variety of products and services to help entrepreneurs expand their businesses. The company also reports that more than 15,800 stores use its services and over 6,2 million orders have been fulfilled.
In this article, I will address everything you need to know about this tool so that you can make an informed decision of whether or not to invest in its service. Now let’s jump right into the details.
What are the pros and cons of Dropified?
Pros of Dropified:
- Free 14-Day Trial: Sign up and get a free trial of 14 days. Billing will begin at the end of the trial.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: You have lots of time to try out Dropified, and if you’re not happy, you will get your money back without any questions asked.
- Powerful Features: Dropified’s tools automate most aspects of your eCommerce operation – from the supply side to the selling side. You can automate product uploading, order fulfillment, shipment tracking, and many more.
- Multi-platform Compatibility: Dropified is compatible with many online marketplaces such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and CommerceHQ.
- Responsive support: Dropified support representatives are easy to contact and knowledgeable to answer any questions that you may have.
Cons of Dropified:
- Lack of FAQs: It seems odd to not have a faq section, but training videos are available. Nevertheless, they’re time-consuming to watch and find needed information.
- Limited Automation: Most automated tools are only compatible with AliExpress. With other dropshipping marketplaces, lots of tasks have to be done manually.
How much Dropified costs? What features does it have?
For the first 14 days, you can use Dropified free of charge. You need to, however, provide your credit card details in advance, and the billing will start after the trial. You can choose between two plans: the Dropified Builder, priced at $47 per month, the Dropified Premier, priced at $127 per month, or the Dropified Supplement On Demand, priced at $197 per month.
They both have a lot of functionality to run your eCommerce shop. If you’re disappointed with the service, Dropified even guarantees the money-back guarantee for the first 30 days. Here’s a table to compare the two plans:
The Builder plan would be adequate for medium-sized companies with a few employees. Dropified’s Premier program, on the other hand, is suitable for larger businesses.
The Dropified app is where you’ll know the true stunningness, it has a clean interface, and it’s really easy to navigate. The Dropified app comes with some cool features, the key ones being automatically importing items and fulfilling orders. You have four options for order completion, but option number three is the simplest and least time-consuming choice.
- Manual Order – If you are getting just a couple of orders a day.
- Step-by-Step Order – Take you through the process
- Auto Order – The app does everything (even choosing what shipping method to use).
- Auto Order, Choose Shipping – Same as Auto Order, but you select the shipping method.
Dropified has one of the most comprehensive collections of features on the market. You can have access to powerful, time-saving eCommerce functions – and some can’t be found anywhere else. Here are the features that you will get from Dropified:
- Store Manager: This is for uploading products and processing orders. You can manage multiple stores at a time in your Dropified dashboard.
- Automated Product Imports: Import products from Aliexpress to your store with one click. This also automates the order fulfillment of the products you import into your store.
- Automated Order Fulfillment: Automate the ordering process on AliExpress when a customer places an order on your website. This function will fill out forms with your customer’s shipping details, and even solve captchas.
- Custom Boards: Browse different products and create wishlists for your business so you can choose the best ones before uploading them to your store.
- Sync Existing Products: Sync your existing products in your store with the Dropified app.
- Bulk Product Management: Edit product information such as price, category, and weight in bulk.
- Image Editor: Edit images easily with Dropified’s in-app photo editing tool.
- Pricing Rules and Updates: Set up pricing rules to get your desired margins. Get alerted when your supplier changes product pricing. In this case, Dropified will automatically adjust your pricing based on the rules you have determined.
- Product Bundling: Manage many items from different suppliers in one place.
- Built-in Shipment Tracking: Track your shipments in the Dropified app and instantly know where your orders are. You can set it up to automatically notify your customers as well.
- Inventory Alerts: Dropified automatically adjusts your inventory based on your supplier’s stock, so you don’t sell something that is out of stock at your supplier.
- Supplier Switching: Easily switch suppliers when one runs out of stock or you find someone with better prices.
- Order Audit Tool: Monitor your order logs and check for errors such as duplicate orders or incorrect delivery addresses.
- Sub Users: Depending on the Dropified pricing plan you sign up for, you can add up to 25 users to help you manage your store with full or partial access.
- Dropified Chrome Extension: This plugin allows you to import products from popular marketplaces and fulfill orders easily on your browser.
- US dropship database – Aliexpress has a list of US-based dropshipping suppliers. Dropified enables you to find these suppliers easily and source products from inside of the US, which ensures a much faster delivery time.
What products can you sell with Dropified?
Unlike several other dropshipping apps, Dropified does not have a product range of its own. You’re going to have to find products to sell by browsing online marketplaces such as Aliexpress. The good news is that it takes one click to import items to your eCommerce store via the Dropified Chrome extension.
You can import goods from over 50 different eCommerce marketplace – including AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, etc. Items that you import will automatically be synced to your store – complete with product names, specifications, descriptions, and images. Supported website hosting solutions are Shopify, WooCommerce, and CommerceHQ. If you have an existing store on these platforms, you can also import those items to the Dropified app so that you can handle all of them in one location.
How can you sell products with Dropified?
Order Placement and Fulfillment
Orders from all stores are automatically imported to the Dropified app, where they can be viewed in one location. Orders are organized in sequential order by default, and there are plenty of filters and sorting methods for the organization.
Items imported from AliExpress (and already included in your list of Connected Products) can be processed using Dropified’s automated fulfillment tool. It fills out all the necessary details, such as the name of the customer, the shipping address, and the quantity of the item after the order is placed. If you want to, you can do this manually as well. For products that are not bought from AliExpress, you’re going to have to process the fulfillment manually.
Delivery and Tracking
Shipping options depend on the supplier who you source from. Dropified also has a tool that lets you find products with the ePacket shipping option. Dropified scans your orders automatically to provide you with up-to-date tracking information. You can monitor the status of your orders directly from the web app, so you don’t have to keep asking the courier. However, this is only applicable to AliExpress products. For goods purchased elsewhere, you will be responsible for obtaining the tracking code for each order.
Returns and Refunds
Since Dropified allows you to source items from a wide variety of marketplaces, returns and refunds may have to be done differently for each marketplace. You’re going to have to follow the policies implemented by where you source from. It can be very confusing, particularly if you sell goods that come from different suppliers.
That’s why it’s a good idea for you to come up with your own policies that will cover all of the products you sell. Not only does this make it easier to handle, but your interests (as well as those of your customers) will also be covered.
How can you contact Dropified?
You have a variety of ways to reach out to the Dropified support reps. You can send them an email or an online ticket via their website. You can also use the live chat feature or add it to Slack.
Live chat is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time, but from my experience, support reps are online around the clock – polite and informative. You can also get in touch with Dropified on their social media pages if that’s convenient.
Dropified is a very robust tool, and newbies might feel overwhelmed by the many features it provides. Strangely, there’s no FAQ segment to address common questions. There are, however, a number of instructional videos to help you through the basics. These videos provide a true example of how Dropified works. They provide step-by-step instructions and descriptions for each function.
- Dropified vs Oberlo: Which One Suits You Best
- What is Drop Surfing Ecommerce?
- 11 Best Oberlo alternatives
- 8+ Best Shopify Find Suppliers Apps
Dropified offers lots of innovative and advanced dropshipping solutions for dropshipping business owners in eCommerce. This app should take some time to get used to, but mastering it will save you a lot of time and energy later.
However, I would say that Dropified just works best for AliExpress – some features work exclusively on this marketplace. You are also limited to selling on Shopify, WooCommerce, or CommerceHQ. If this isn’t a problem for you, Dropified will be the perfect drop shipping company for your business.
I hope this Dropified review has given you valuable information about how this app works, and now you can decide whether or not to sign up for this Dropified. Please feel free to leave comments for further discussion on this topic. :-)
Top rated Marketing automation for Shopify stores
Auto-optimize website elements and structure in one-click
Boost sales: Sales Pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer, more
Use photo reviews to boost sales
Fera x Joy Loyalty Partnership Announcement
How to Improve Your Outbound Links Score?
Stay in the know
Get special offers on the latest news from AVADA.
Earn $10 in reward now!