10+ Best Shopify Customer support Apps from hundreds of the Customer support reviews in the market (Shopify Apps Store, Shopify Apps) as derived from Avada Commerce Ranking which is using Avada Commerce scores, rating reviews, search results, social metrics. The bellow reviews were picked manually by Avada Commerce experts, if your app about Customer support does not include in the list, feel free to contact us. The best Customer support app collection is ranked and result in January 2020, the price from $0. You find free, paid Customer support apps or alternatives to Customer support also.
The Top 50+ Shopify Free Apps for Every Store.
10 Best Customer support Apps for Shopify
Product Questions Answers by Enormapps
Product Questions Answers, which is released by the Enormapps team, is an important tool for all Shopify e-commerce administrators to let your Customers ask Questions and get Answers. With Product Questions Answers, you are enabled to allow your customers to question about items and make them common queries appear right on the product page. An email will be sent directly to the store admin when there are any questions detected so you can quickly reply them either via. email or on the product page, publicly. Let’s make your store website more reliable, trustworthy than ever with this great application. Install now!
- Build stronger relationships with your customers
- Let your customers ask questions and have answers
- Display common queries right on the product page
- Receive email notification of customers’ questions
- Reply to your customers via. email or on the product page
Price: $3.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating: 28 - 5.0 / 5
Merchant Mail by Merchant buddy
With thousands of products in multiple channels, the online sellers must spend much on their time on managing their products and orders. To reduce the precious time to focus on developing the business, they need an effective tool to integrate their management to Gmail. With the Merchant Mail app, it is possible for the merchants to simplify their customer’s interaction progress by several clicks. By using this app, the Shopify store owners can view all the relevant orders as well as customer information within Gmail. Moreover, the Merchant Mail helps the online sellers respond to the most common customer’s issues and demands in the real-time moment. In addition, this app enables automatically identifying the potential customer and their order in the nick of time.
- Enable manging the orders and payments
- Provide the fulfillment details viewers
- Automatically create the new customers
- Easy to edit the customer's information
- Support to handle request directly through Gmail
Price: Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 7 - 5.0 / 5
Mobile Chat by Simple apps
According to research, the number of sales from text messages is increasing. The traffic from this source is also promising to Shopify stores. With the Mobile Chat Shopify app, the store owners can convert more and more customers using a desktop computer. Moreover, this app provides a simple button which allows the app users to text to any visitors. Therefore, it is easy for online sellers to increase the sales by selling their products in the popular channel as texting. In addition, the store owners can answer any customer’s question in real-time by a click. Especially, the buyers enable texting the shop owners just by one tap on their phone. Therefore, users can maximize their profit and increase the customer’s satisfaction.
- Enable supporting to sell the products via SMS
- Allow the customers to text with just a click
- Analyze the data to retarget customers
- Easier and better to take care of any custome
- Support to integrate with Google Voice, Analytics, SMS
Price: $15/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 4 - 4.0 / 5
Shippy by La studios
Shippy by LA Studios is a Shopify app designed to help you keep track of, as well as keep customers updated on their orders’ current status. The app acts as a simple-to-use and well-organized tracking tool of customer orders that allows you and customers to search using order or tracking number quickly. Currently, it is supporting over 12 courier services, and the network is still in the progress of developing.
- Keep customers updated on their orders' current status
- A simple-to-use and well-organized tracking tool of customer orders
- Search using order or tracking number quickly
- External links to tracking info or order number
- Currently support over 12 courier services
Rating: 3 - 5.0 / 5
Sally ‑ Auto Customer Support by Chaterr
Sally is one of the most high-end applications using in order and shipping service. The app brings to three main benefits. First of all, Sally helps your customers to have more automated service in which essential information about the products will be provided if customers want. Customers no longer suffer from language barrier because Sally’s AI capabilities will definitely allow users to use their own mother tongue, then the procedure of purchasing becomes more and more comfortable. Furthermore, automated messaging system is installed to increase customer interaction meanwhile ensure the privacy of the conversation. Your company absolutely have access to your potential customers while these customers also feel that they are experiencing an easy-to-use service. Last but not least, by using Sally, you can boost the possibility of existing customer’s repurchase by 8 times, according to marketing metrics. Sally impresses users not only with its distinctive features but it also offers other features which enhance customer’s service by focusing on functions that users frequently need such as order confirmation, FAQs, one-click setup and so forth. Sally provides three packages depending on the demand of online store which are Sally basic ($9/month), Sally pro ($149/month), Super Sally ($499/month) and the 30-day free trial is available as well.
- Reduce customers’ transaction process
- Develop quality of customer service
- Increase customers’ loyalty
- Improve friendly approach to customers
- Offer convenient features
Price: From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating: 3 - 5.0 / 5
Zelina by Zination
Zelina by ZINation is a Shopify app that plays the role of a tiredless 24/7 employee in your customer service team. When a shopper visits your store, a pop-up chat will automatically be started to engage your potential customer in a sales conversation. These messages are personalized easily: all you need to do is to create a zapplet, write a message & activate it. The chatbot could also provide model answers to FAQs or suggest instruction articles to your visitors.
- Start a sales conversation with your store visitors with a pop-up chat
- Personalize messages for every single visitor
- Messages personalization made easy: create a zapplet, write a message & activate it
- Suggest instruction articles or provide model answers to FAQs
- Prompt a pop-up offer box when a shopper visits your store
Price: Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating: 1 - 1.0 / 5
Teleport by Able sense
The Shopify store owners are looking for an effective tool to collect the customer’s data and integrate their data to HubSpot account. As a simple method, this app is totally user-easy so the app users can use it with the best features. For example, one of the most effective features is automatical copying the Detailed order information of customers. Moreover, it is possible for the store owners to create smart lists in HubSpot, which allows the app users to sync the contacts automatically and easily. Especially, with this app, the users can add any specific fields to the HubSpot contacts such as order data, expected product, and vendors. Last but not least, the installation does not require any coding knowledge so any online can install this app with a minute.
- Enable filtering the customers with more than 20 attributes
- Add the additional Shopify fields into the stores
- Automatically transfer the customer's data to Hubspot accounts
- Easy to import the products and orders
- Support to create a smart list
Price: $49/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating: 1 - 5.0 / 5
Zombie Meter by Datainq
The Shopify marketplace is one of the most attractive markets for online sellers. There are millions of potential customers in this market looking for their expected products; however, it is not easy for the store owners to make the visitors impressive about their Shopify stores. It is essential for any online merchants to understand their customers as well as have the individual strategy for each of them. This Zombie Meter Shopify app will be the best solution for the shop owners to analyze the customer’s behaviors, which helps the users increase their revenue. Especially, because the visitors just come to the store for a very short time, so it is necessary for the app users to have real-time activities within 10 seconds. After grouping the customers in 5 main groups, this app Zombie Meter allows the store owners to give them the appropriate discounts.
- Enable monitor real-time vistors
- Provide the chat tool via IOS and Android devices
- Automatically install within a minute
- Easy to customize the live chat widget
- Support other languages
Price: $2.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: - 0.0 / 5
Text Alerts By LiftMetrics by Lift metrics
Text Alerts by Lift Metrics is a Shopify app designed to help you boost sales and conversion rates by notifying customers about their order status in real-time, no matter where their location is. The text alert is highly customizable to best fit your brand’s design. You could also search for messages sent and received from message history easily. The app also provides real-time tracking and analytics to maximize the effectiveness of your notifications.
- Notify customers about their order status
- Notifications are sent in real-time around the world
- Highly customizable text alerts
- Search message history easily
- Real-time tracking and analytics
Price: Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating: - 0.0 / 5
Quick Contact by Solvercircle
Quick Contact, which is released by the SolverCircle team, is an important tool for all Shopify e-commerce administrators to satisfy the customers by serving all the best. With Quick Contact, you are enabled to allow your customers to easily get contact form and send inquiry immediately at any page. As a manager, you can customize basic settings and form style. Furthermore, you are able to view all the contact messages, phone numbers, email addresses, and many more with our provided Submitted Date & Time. Please kindly note that the position of your content can be changed to left or right. Also, you may want to set or remove background image and make changes to names of contact form fields so we serve you with “Basic Settings” option. Figure them out now with just 1 click!
- Easily customize basic settings with various options
- Enable users to view all data from admin panel
- Allow activating or deactivating the plugin
- Configure ‘Form Style Settings’ and ‘Button Style Settings’
- Custom CSS options are available for your needs
Price: $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating: - 0.0 / 5
How Avada.io ranks Shopify Customer support apps list
These above 10 Customer support apps for Shopify are ranked based on the following criterias:
- The ratings on Shopify App store
- The app’s rank on search engines
- The prices and features
- The app provider’s reputation
- Social media metrics such as Facebook, Twitter and Google +
- Reviews and assessment by Avada.io
Top 10 Shopify Customer support Apps
Special thanks to all vendors which contributed the best 10 Shopify Customer support apps. We honestly recommend you to give every app above a try if possible. We create Shopify apps review series with the aim of helping Shopify online stores find the best Customer support for their website. All of the information on the review (including features, description, prices, and links) is collected from the vendor’s website or their own published page/ selling channels.
The list of the 10 best Shopify Customer support apps is kept up-to-date on a regular basis by our team. Please feel free to reach us out if you have any questions related to this app review.
Don’t see your app on the list? Wanna contribute more content to this review? Contact us