5 Best WooCommerce Product Configurator Plugins
As you know, customers nowadays are increasingly looking for online stores that could provide them with unique items expressing their own personalities and interests. Therefore, you should really strive to meet their demands, and there are great tools that could help you achieve that.
Product configurator plugins are among those approaches. In today’s topic, we have compiled a list of 5 best WooCommerce product configurator plugins in the market nowadays.
Let’s dive right in!
Table of contents
- Why Use a Product Configurator Plugin in WooCommerce?
- Top 5 Best WooCommerce Product Configurator Plugins
- Final Words
Why Use a Product Configurator Plugin in WooCommerce?
When using product configurator plugins, shoppers can develop and see their own designs for themselves, while you as business owners have a better understanding of what the clients want. This increases customer satisfaction and thus enhances their buying experience.
Offering customization on your website distinguishes you from your rivals and contributes to the growth of brand awareness and recognition, which translates into higher sales.
You could charge customers more fees for personalized items and thus increase your online store’s earnings. Most customers are ready to pay extra for products that are one-of-a-kind, customized, and suit their own styles.
Top 5 Best WooCommerce Product Configurator Plugins
Here are the top five best WooCommerce product configurator plugins that we have hand-picked that you should take into consideration.
1. WP Configurator
WP Configurator can help you to sharpen your product customization and boost your customer satisfaction. It is really simple to install and set up and thorough guidelines are provided to assist you along the process. The plugin also works smoothly with WordPress themes.
Once installed, you could start uploading photos and create layers to digitize your products.
- Modify the product’s color, components, and texture.
- Add a Quote form to the product configurator.
- Make your items have multiple layers.
- Its user-friendly interface, which includes a drag-and-drop visual canvas.
- Preview customizations in multiple views.
- 6 pre-made skins to show in the frontend.
The single site, 3 sites, 100 sites licenses cost you €49, €99, and €199 respectively.
2. Visual Product Configurator
Visual Product Configurator for WooCommerce is a robust plugin that can easily manage numerous complicated customizations. It also includes an intuitive user interface that is simple to use and operate.
Furthermore, instead of making a standard purchase, you may offer your clients the option of requesting a price for their customizations first. You may also select a variety of Visual Product Configurator skins and add-ons to tailor your configurator to your specific needs.
- Customers can simply add and update text and photos.
- It is ideal for nearly every product type.
- Multiple views of the final product image.
- Customers may share their designs on social media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, and email.
- For each customization, use custom pricing.
- Design your own forms with text boxes and radio buttons.
It is a $69 per year membership if you pay for a year. Meanwhile, the one-time price per domain is $299.
3. WooCommerce Product Configurator
You can minimize the burden and save a lot of time when designing product variation pictures by using WooCommerce Product Configurator . This plugin allows you to use PNG layers to create the final product picture, as well as manage the stock for each variant. You can also customize each product by using a transparent PNG image and adding layers.
- Layered pictures
- Allow customers to view changes in real-time.
- Responsive across all platforms.
- Simple to use and set up.
- Compatible with WooCommerce and has no effect on the speed or performance of your store.
- Compatible with any WordPress or WooCommerce theme.
The single site, 3 sites, 30 sites licenses cost you $79, $159, $489 per year.
4. Havi Propel WooCommerce Product Customizer
This WooCommerce product configurator plugin offers a basic yet powerful product building tool that is simple to use and guaranteed to gain consumer satisfaction. All you need to do is sign up, get a designer storefront, create various design alternatives for consumers and their adjustments, and integrate the product designer into your eCommerce store.
- Admins can list products and offer an endless number of customization options.
- Configure dynamic pricing for each product customization element.
- An easy-to-use product configurator interface with simple controls and multiple views.
- Responsive across all devices.
You can sign up for a free account and obtain your own unique product designer shop URL. You may test the product for *free for 30 days8 to see how the features and functionality work. Besides, the plugin can then be purchased as an enterprise license or as a subscription service (SAAS) on your server.
5. Product Configurator for WooCommerce
The Product Configurator for WooCommerce plugin allows you to provide your customers with the option of designing their items utilizing numerous layers for fine editing. It also generates quick images for your consumers and saves time by removing the need to create product variants. It is a simple and straightforward plugin with minimal functionality.
Export Photoshop layers or 3D renders.
Shortcodes for the “configure” button and inline configurator are accessible.
Includes a theme customizer.
There are premium add-ons available.
Conditional logic and additional charges for selected modifications.
WooCommerce product configurator plugins can help you stand out in a competitive marketplace and become a product customization leader.
All of the top five WooCommerce product configurator plugins we’ve chosen offer extensive features and strong interfaces that allow your customers to design customized items based on their preferences and desires.
We hope that you find our article informative and useful. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment down below. We would love to help you out.
Thanks a lot for reading and we’ll see you in the next article.