7 Best WooCommerce Hostings Compared (Optimized & Fastest)
WooCommerce is an open-source eCommerce plugin with numerous extensions and features built for a better ranking WordPress. Since it is open-source, there is the freedom to customize every aspect of the store and create custom extensions quickly. If you have fantastic products that will soon change your customers’ lives in some way, you need to make sure not to ruin your potential customers’ experience.
You have to make sure that your WooCommerce store is the fastest, most reliable, and beautiful e-store for them. And for that, in this article, we will inform you about the top 7 best WooCommerce hostings compared in 2021. So, let us dive in!
Table of Contents:
- What is WooCommerce Hosting?
- Pros and Cons of Using WooCommerce Hosting
- 7 Best WooCommerce Hostings Compared for Online Businesses
What is WooCommerce Hosting?
WooCommerce hosting is just a service where you can rent space on the internet. It will help fill all of your media and go live with your website. When you publish a website, you need a physical server connected to the internet to maintain and upload texts, pictures, videos, and other content related to your products.
A great WooCommerce hosting will provide you with design platforms, security support, and much more. Set up a web hosting service to allow you to reach and make it visible to your potential customers. So, it is an essential part that needs to be a concern when starting a business online, especially in WooCommerce.
Pros and Cons of Using WooCommerce Hosting
If you are interested in website hosting to develop and build your own WooCommerce business, you need to consider the table below. There are some fantastic benefits and downsides that will hopefully help you decide if WooCommerce hosting is suitable for your particular situation.
|Benefits of WooCommerce hosting||Limitations of WooCommerce hostings|
|Friendly interface and fully functional for beginners: All WooCommerce hostings offer their customers 24/7 live chat, unmetered bandwidth, and a free domain in the first year. In addition, they also improve your data security backups and provide a free SSL certificate to keep your website protected and safe.||Price: The common drawback of all WooCommerce hostings is the standard pricing rates. Prepaying for a more extended period like 2 or 3 years means that you are not just committing to a few dollars.|
|Fast load speeds: Your host page loading times are the second most crucial factor in making or breaking your site’s success. For that reason, WooCommerce hosting has become the most outstanding solution for all online stores.||Maintenance and site migrations: Some of the WooCommerce hostings do not include site migrations and automatic updates.|
|Many integrations, apps, and eCommerce features: An excellent WooCommerce hosting can provide access to a vast number of different apps and integrations.|
7 Best WooCommerce Hostings Compared for Online Businesses
Founded in Utah, Bluehost has positioned itself to become one of the most popular web hosts available. Thanks to its over 2 million domains, free SSL certificates, and affordable hosting, Bluehost has everything you need to take your web store from a startup to a viral hook. It is also one of the only three corporations suggested by WordPress.
- Speed and uptime: Speed is essential when it comes to web hosting. You sure do not want your website visitors grabbing bags of popcorn as they wait for your page to load each time they visit your page. And with incredible speed, Bluehost has one of the fattest loading times compared to other hosting services. It even does better in the uptime department based on experience from many users.
- Customer Support: Bluehost has consistently provided premium service in terms of its customer support. With a 24/7 hotline live chat and an insanely quick response time. It is difficult to find issues with this kind of top-notch customer care.
- Friendly interface: Bluehost commits an onboard experience that is so user-friendly. Although its control panel is slightly different from other hosting services, Bluehost features an in-house control panel that is easy to use for beginners and inspiring for veteran website owners. In addition, Bluehost will send you beginner guides every day via your email for the first five days after you sign up.
- Exciting features: Apart from dominating these core features, there are several other things that Bluehost brings to the table that make it a good value for every dime spent on it. Because WordPress officially recommends Bluehost, it automatically comes with WordPress-specific features. One-click installation wizard, WordPress-oriented tech support, and numerous helpful extensions are included in only one bundle.
Bluehost has plans well suited for your basic needs as a beginner and plans that give you room to improve as you climb the ladder of website development. If you want to find out more, check it here!
Siteground has been in the web hosting business for seven years. They currently offer WooCommerce hosting for over a million existing websites and more than 2 million registered domains. Siteground has a presence in the US, the UK, Netherlands, and Singapore.
- Speed up with high technology: Siteground employs the use of the latest technology to enhance website performance. They use servers that run on superfast SSD disks, PHP 7 with Opie cache, free Cloudflare CDN, and static caching. These things are geared towards increasing website loading speed and enhancing efficiency to deliver clients content to their visitors. Furthermore, their uptime average is about 99.99% throughout, so you can be sure that your website will be available all the time.
- Top-notch backup and security: Siteground offers free SSL and HTTPS across all plans and does free daily automatic website backups to both keep your data safe and secure.
- Friendly interface and features for beginners: Setting up your website and managing your WooCommerce hosting environment can be daunting, especially for beginner web admins and non-technical. Siteground seems to understand the struggle, and they provide you with a beginner-friendly yet powerful control panel to fully manage your hosting account. With Siteground, a website builder can make a beautiful and fully customized website. One-click app installer and other helpful features will help you deploy hundreds of popular content management systems.
Siteground WooCommerce hosting plans are generally expensive compared to the market’s average. However, they also offer you various counts, plus the convenience of hosting, so the prices are just worth it. If you want to find out more, check it here!
3. WP Engine
WP Engine is a company that specializes in managed WordPress and WooCommerce hosting. On their website, WP Engine claims they are offering the best hosting based on a unique architecture that delivers speed, scalability, and security. This host is not appropriate for beginners due to its price and features. However, it is an excellent tool for business eCommerce creative agencies or freelance developers.
- Affordability for multiple websites: WP Engine is positioning itself as a service to manage many websites at once. It allows you to create separate groups for different clients or niches.
- Best hosting for WordPress-based websites: WP Engine, as the name would suggest, only allows you to use WordPress, but it is an innovative version. If you build your WooCommerce online store using WordPress, it is not a big deal for WP Engine to keep your site as fast as possible. It is also an exceptional choice for reducing the risk of failure.
- A unique work environment: WP Engine provides users three separate work environments. One live version of your website is called the production. This is basically what the user sees at all times. The second one is the staging websites. It is a copy of your production site. Users do not see this site, but you can test any changes you make here before going live since it is a copy. Finally, there is a development environment. This is where you are making all of the changes. The last one allows you to work with multiple versions and interactions of your website simultaneously.
WP Engine WooCommerce hosting plans start at $25/month and end at a staggering $828/month. And it is not a great deal with beginners. If you want to find out more about the different offers, check it here!
Founded in 1997, LiquidWeb became the leader in managed VPS hosting, cloud hosting, and WooCommerce hosting. They are well-known for their swift and high-quality assistance. All LiquidWeb hosting services are highly tuned for speed performance and security, making it a completely hassle-free hosting solution.
- Speed and uptime performance: LiquidWeb is a very reliable hosting provider. Its speed and uptime performance are incredible: 1.4 seconds upload and 50 days straight of no downtime.
- Back-end system: LiquidWeb provides an intuitive back-end system that is much easier to navigate and use than cPanel. This may not be a significant deal for experienced users but absolutely a big plus for beginners.
- Worldwide server support: LiquidWeb has eight server locations in four different countries to host your website. This will significantly increase your speed for your visitors and potential customers if you or your company are located outside of the United States.
LiquidWeb offers many different kinds of plans for WooCommerce hosting. The cheapest one starts at $19 per month, which is suitable for one website with 15GB of storage and 2TB of bandwidth. If you want to find out more, check it here!
DreamHost will be an excellent choice if you look for shorter-term WooCommerce hosting for a small to mid-sized business. As a company, DreamHost is independent and focuses on users rather than profit margins. The prices they offered are the lowest in the market for short-term hosting.
- Speed and performance: DreamHost has a decent website speed compared to the price you pay for the service. Their 60 days straight of no downtime is impressive in itself. They are a very reliable hosting provider and one you can trust.
- Back-end system: Like LiquidWeb, DreamHost has an intuitive back-end system that is much easier to navigate than the default one(cPanel).
- Money-back guarantee: This is the unique feature of Dreamhost. They are provided a 97-day money-back guarantee. It is three times longer than most of their competitors. They obviously must believe in their product to have this kind of offer.
DreamHost pricing is transparent and does not try to upsell you anywhere. They also have one of the cheapest shared hosting prices for WooCommerce. If you want to know more about their plans, check it here!
Kinsta is a managed WooCommerce hosting provider, and it only focuses on WordPress. Kinsta is known for its loading time and brand itself as being the fastest managed WordPress hosting. If you are a beginner or advanced user looking for the best overall hosting provider on the market, Kinsta is an excellent option that you should seriously consider.
- Speed and uptime performance: They have an incredible website speed with 45 days straight of no downtime.
- Cloud-based infrastructure: Kinsta is a cloud host, and all Kinsta’s plans are exclusively hooked onto Google Cloud’s Premium Tier. It is an innovator in the world of cloud hosting. Anyone using it is essentially talking over Google’s private backbone. Supposedly, this network can reach speeds of 10,000TB per second in some regions. All this essentially means that Kinsta users can tap into the higher ties of performance, speed, and stability.
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed: Site goes down is stoppable because Kinsta offers an SLA-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee. It is unbelievable to know that Kinsta uptime checks occur every 2 minutes.
- Attractive interface: Kinsta is set up with loads of features to help you maintain and grow your website. You will control everything from their custom control panel called MyKinsta. From there, you can easily track bandwidth, view analytics, and access tools in one convenient place.
- Intuitive dashboard: Kinsta’s dashboard is pretty intuitive and comes with some convenient collaborative features. It is a refreshing alternative to the standard host control panel. The critical difference is that MyKinsta is explicitly built for WordPress and WooCommerce plugins.
Kinsta’s pricing plans are straightforward. They offer a starter plan at $30 for only one website, 25,000 visits, and 10GB of disk space. If you want to take a better look, check it here!
HostGator is one of the most famous names in the hosting industry for more than 18 years. They are mostly known for their super low pricing plans and attractive offers for WooCommerce hosting. They have good experience and expertise in hosting since the beginning as a subsidiary of an international endurance group.
- Uptime: HostGator makes sure your site stays up with a 99% uptime guarantee. This is not the best score compared to other competitors but still an exceptional rate to manage standard traffic for your online business.
- Customer support: HostGator offers 24/7 and 365 support for their customers via chat, call, and even Twitter support. They have a well-maintained knowledge base that can answer most of your questions.
- Security: HostGator comes with three top-notch security solutions for every plan. The first one is a SlightLockFix, and it protects you from viruses and hackers by screening it regularly. The second one is CodeGuard. It creates daily automatic backups of your website, making it possible for you to do a one-click restore if something goes wrong. The last and most important one is the SSL certificate which shows that your website is safe and gives it a little boost on Google.
When it comes to pricing plans, HostGator is a cheap, quick, and feasible solution. The price is good enough if you are serious about your online store. If you want to find out more about HostGator’s plans, check it here!
To sum up, those 7 best WooCommerce hostings compared in 2021 above can help you gain numerous advantages points. The spectacular side of them is that they will be the perfect hosting provider for you to maintain and develop your online business. However, it would be best to have a well-prepared plan to choose a suitable one that appropriates your budgets and products.
We hope that this article will clear your mind on what is a good hosting provider for WooCommerce. The pros and cons of hosting also should be considered to reach the peak of your sales!