8 Best Customers Manager Plugins for Your WooCommerce Store
A customers relationship manager (CRM) is an inevitable tool to keep your customers satisfied. Products and services are not the whole things that buyers expect from you and your crew. In the massive expansion of the eCommerce market, it is the customer service that keeps your business out of the crowd.
To serve your customers faithfully, you need to know them well. One of the best sources to track their behavior is their interaction with your website, online stores or any digital products that help them connect with your team.
To do this and meet your customers’ needs, you need to have your WooCommerce stores equipped with suitable CRM extensions.
Let us give you 8 names that are highly recommended after taking a look at some specific reasons for your CRM installation.
Benefits of using a Customers Manager Plugin for Your WooCommerce Store
The big picture is quite obvious, but what really matters is how a Customers Manager Plugin actually levels up your business. Let’s check out some of the most noticeable benefits of owning a WooCommerce CRM!
- Provide a centralized customers data management system that is accessible for any employees
- Help you keep track of customers lifecycle and retention
- Get your customers’ attention by automating follow-up messages
- Help you personalize your customer experience with the understanding of their activities and behaviors
- Facilitate performance analysis of your marketing strategy with detailed tracking results
Now you can see some ways to take advantage of a Customers Manager Plugin for Your WooCommerce Store. Why hesitate?
Just seize the opportunity and choose one for yourself!
8 Best Customers Manager Plugins for Your WooCommerce Store
Below are the most-used Customers Relationship Managers among WooCommerce users. Each of them has its own outstanding features and pricing plan that match any type of business. All you have to do is to look through the 8 best Customers Manager Plugins and make a decision on which is the most suitable for your WooCommerce stores and budget.
WP ERP CRM
A familiar name must be WP ERP which provides a feature-rich ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system for both small and large businesses. WP ERP CRM is claimed to be able to help users build long-lasting relationships. CRM, HR Manager, Accounting, and Project Management are among the modules included in this WordPress CRM plugin.
- Categorize users based on their life phases (Customer, Lead or Opportunity).
- Start mail conversations with customers without moving other screens.
- Keep track of previous conversations by recording and assigning to the involved agents.
- Customize your contact filtering and save it for future use
- Schedule meetings with your customers and send notifications to participants.
This Customers Manager plugin offers you variable pricing plans, including free and paid ones according to different demands and budgets. For CRM alone, you can work with
- Starters license with an annual payment of $149
- Essentials license costs $339 per year
- Business license maximizes the price at $599
If you’re looking for a Customer Manager that only goes with WooCommerce, this plugin is for you. Metrilo is made to keep your WooCommerce analytics running smoothly without the need for any complicated integrations. It will provide you with all of the information you need to create data for your marketing plan as well as CRM and email functionality.
- Though Metrilo is originally developed to work with WooCommerce, it is also good to integrate this plugin with Magento or Shopify
- There are no limits on users, traffic, data, or emails on any of the plans.
- Allows you to keep track of different customers’ behaviors from retention to cart abandonment.
- One plus point of Metrilo must be the combination of email marketing and the CRM
- Plan 1 - Essential: $119/month with fundamental functions but unfortunately no eCommerce CRM included
- Plan 2 - Pro: $199/month with CRM and retention analysis added, which is a good start for CRM seekers but no Email Marketing
- Plan 3 - Premium*: $299/month with full package of functions
Let’s move on to one of the most powerful names on the CRM market- Agile CRM. This Customer manager plugin may be used with any eCommerce platform or website; however, it has a WooCommerce-specific solution. Customer administration, sophisticated processes, web interaction, and more are all included in the WooCommerce system.
- Every element of e-commerce is covered by the CRM system, including marketing, service, sales, and more.
- Engage with your client base, including integrating with social media platforms like Twitter.
- Agile CRM also supports you with customers’ behavior management, including real-time notifications.
- Save customers’ history in a single system with managed help desk tickets.
- Allow you to access client data from several company apps on a single page.
Agile CRM offers you with a free pricing plan for maximum of 10 users. Anyway, if your crew contains more members than just 10, take a look at other affordable choices.
- Starter package: $14.99/month per user
- Regular package: $49.99/month per user
- Enterprise package: $79.99/month per user.
HubSpot for WooCommerce
HubSpot for WooCommerce is a quick and straightforward method to link your WooCommerce store to HubSpot’s CRM. With this Customers Manager plugin, you can manage your leads and customers, monitor, and recover abandoned carts, send attractive marketing emails, create sales-driving advertisements, and track everything with powerful analytics.
- Sync WooCommerce users, orders, and items in real-time with HubSpot’s CRM.
- Categorize contacts based on numerous criteria and update the list automatically as soon as there are new contacts.
- Create online advertising campaigns.
- Track and recover abandoned carts.
- Create comprehensive reports on your consumers and orders to track your business’s progress
- Starter package supports at least 1,000 marketing contacts costing $45/month
- Professional package supports at least 2,000 marketing contacts costing $800/month
- Enterprise package supports at least 10,000 marketing contacts costing $3,200/month
If you just need an easy-to-use but powerful Customer manager plugin for your small WooCommerce store, Ninjodo must be a wise choice. Ninjodo is a simple and focused CRM that doesn’t include any of the complexities, clutter, or hefty programs that other CRMs have. The program is intended to help you improve sales, manage contacts, simplify emails, and stay organized.
- You can own Email templates, client interaction forms, and lead collection forms are all included no matter which pricing plan you choose
- You may benefit from its excellent tutorial videos, live chat assistance, and detailed instructions.
- Ninjodo design is simple and contemporary, rather than cram you with hundreds of options.
- It allows you to keep track of delivery procedures and view the orders in real-time.
- Mobile app version is available, which appears to be simple to use with everything shown on a single page.
Ninjodo offers 3 pricing plans named after 3 phases in business development. Each of them has a 14-day free trial.
- Growth: $65 per month billed annually, supporting 1 user, 5000 contacts, simple forms, workflows and cart pages
- Automation: $75 per month billed annually, supporting 1 user, 25000 contacts, Advanced Forms and Automated Workflows
- Scale: $299 per month billed annually, supporting up to 5 users, 100,000 contacts, advanced forms, workflows, & cart pages
Salesforce connector for WordPress WooCommerce
This is a WooCommerce-specific plugin which can work compatible with your WooCommerce stores. The concept’s goal is to improve data integrity, manage correct stock inventories, generate real-time orders, and deliver excellent customer service, among other things.
- It can synchronize bulk data from WooCommerce to Salesforce and vice versa.
- You can see order status in WooCommerce area
- The WooCommerce site allows you to click on Salesforce IDs.
- The Salesforce Connector makes use of a cloud computing solution to provide your company access to a worldwide network.
- Orders are synchronized at the point of purchase.
Price Choosing this WooCommerce Customers Manager plugin, you only have to pay $199 one time for unlimited access.
JetPack CRM, formerly Zero BS CRM, is an open-source CRM among the simplest and quickest WordPress CRMs available. It helps store owners with customer relationships management, profit boosting, and healthy working relationships maintenance. To prevent scaling issues with huge amounts of transactional data, JetPack CRM creates its own bespoke tables and indexes.
- Woo Sync premium plugin provides exceptional CRM and WooCommerce synchronization.
- Google Contracts integration, customer support tickets, Mailchimp email marketing, Stripe, Contact Form 7, Envato sales history, and more powerful extensions are available.
- It’s a set of mobile-friendly tools for developing mobile apps.
- The Zero BS CRM API makes it simple to integrate with other systems.
In Jetpack CRM website, installation is claimed to be free of charge and you’re also guaranteed with 14-day money back.
Save the best for last! If you are looking for a simple WooCommerce plugin, GroundHogg CRM is a fantastic WooCommerce Customer manager that focuses mostly on marketing automation. With the help of this plugin, you can easily Create funnels, email campaigns, marketing automation funnels, and a CRM all from your WordPress website. What’s more, the fee stays the same when you expand your business.
- It provides a client portal for maintaining contact lists for email marketing and other purposes.
- No need for other additional extensions
- GroudHogg supports an unlimited number of users, products, or other factors.
- It can be integrated with several social media platforms.
GroundHogg is definitely a cost-effective solution applying “Success tax”-free policy, which helps it stand out from the crowd. Also, there is a 14-day money-back guarantee offered. 4 annually billed pricing plans are waiting for you on the GroundHogg website.
- Basic: $20/month
- Plus: $30/month
- Pro: $40/month
- Agency: $80/month
Optimal customer experience is the 1st priority of any business owners, especially those engaged in the huge eCommerce market via such platforms as WooCommerce. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that you find the most suitable customer manager plugin to profit from your WooCommerce stores.
Top rated Marketing automation for Shopify stores
Auto-optimize website elements and structure in one-click
Boost sales: Sales Pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer, more
Use photo reviews to boost sales
How to Enable WooCommerce Catalog Mode
WooCommerce Pricing & Cost
WooCommerce Reviews: Features, Pricing, Pros & Cons
Stay in the know
Get special offers on the latest news from AVADA.
Earn $10 in reward now!