Shopping Cart Elite vs BigCommerce Enterprise comparison
When it comes to building an online store, it is important to mention Shopping Cart Elite vs BigCommerce, which are popular platforms supporting eCommerce businesses. However, if you are not sure about which one is better and appropriate for your company, let’s dive into this article to see the comparison between them, thereby making the right choice.
Table of contents
- An Overview of BigCommerce
- An Overview of Shopping Cart Elite
- BigCommerce vs Shopping Cart Elite: The comparison
- Final words
BigCommerce vs Shopping Cart Elite: An overview
An overview of BigCommerce
BigCommerce is a cloud-based website development system that allows e-commerce businesses with website customization options, shipment management, payments, and product listing on Amazon, eBay, and Facebook.
By bringing innovative formats and fascinating interfaces, the operating system helps create more sales opportunities and increase client conversion rates.
BigCommerce offers conversion tools that allow sellers to grow at twice the rate of an offline store. These tools aid in the direction of more traffic, the conversion of a greater number of users, and the sale of a wide range of products via different channels.
Built-in SEO conversion tools, real-time carrier quote support, UPS label printing, and digital wallets enable sellers to increase revenue and run operations more effectively. The software lures qualified customers by automatically displaying advertisements on Google, saving cost and enhancing accuracy.
The inventory listing is fully automated, so there is no need to manually update the list or add new products. Other features include the creation of integrations, the automation of taxes, email marketing via platforms such as HubSpot, Infusionsoft, and MailChimp, the centralization of orders, and the increase of checkouts via platforms such as PayPal One Touch.
An overview of Shopping Cart Elite
Shopping Cart Elite is a cloud-based e-commerce management system for small or medium online retailers. Within the suite, the solution offers website management, inventory management, search engine optimization (SEO), customer relationship management (CRM), and marketing analytics.
Through Shopping Cart Elite, customers are able to manage their online shops and integrate with third-party websites such as Amazon and Ebay to list their products. Also, they can create and implement their own filtering options based on the color, label, size, and price. Lead scoring, inquiry tracking and management, support automation tools, and contact management are all CRM features.
Threat and engagement analytics are included in the software, enabling people to view website traffic and track visitor activity. Shopping Cart Elite also includes inventory management, allowing users to manage providers, warehouses, and shipping services all from a single system.
BigCommerce vs Shopping Cart Elite: The comparison
| | BigCommerce | Shopping Cart Elite |
| Platforms | - Windows
- Android | - Windows
- SaaS | | Audience | Organizations or sellers in need of a strong eCommerce platform | Designed to fit into small and medium-sized businesses that have an eCommerce component. | | Support | - Business Hours
- 24/7 Live
- Online | - Business Hours
- Online | | Pricing | $29.95/month
Free Trial | $49.00/month/user
Free Trial | | Training | - Documentation
- Live Online
- In Person | - Documentation
- Live Online | | Categories | - B2B eCommerce
- Headless eCommerce
- Shopping Cart | - Channel Management
- Inventory Control
- Inventory Management
- Shopping Cart | | Integrations | - AudioEye
- Bold Commerce
- Logiwa WMS
- Payment Cloud | | | Online Operations | | - Order Processing
- Customer Service
- Employee Monitoring | | Offline Operators | Shipping | - Shipping
- POS | | Language Supported | - English
- Spanish | English | | Company Size | - Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Business
- Freelancers | - Small Business
- Medium Business | | Rating | Overall rating: 4.5/5
- Value for Money: 4/5
- Features: 4/5
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Customer Support: 4/5 | Overall rating: 4/5
- Value for Money: 4/5
- Features: 4.5/5
- Ease of Use: 3.5/5
- Customer Support: 4/5 | | Best for | It is a cloud-based tool designed for retail businesses of all sizes that allows them to create eCommerce websites using customizable themes/templates and manage sales through centralized dashboards. | Cater to businesses that have been duped by other eCommerce software into believing that their business scenario will work without the need to purchase expensive third-party apps that only work half-time. |
In conclusion, I believe that both Shopping Cart Elite and BigCommerce have strengths and weaknesses. Carefully research all the comparisons and make a wise choice for your business.