10+ Best Omnisend Alternatives & Competitors in 2021
Table of Content:
- Best Omnisend alternatives & competitors
- Final Words
Omnisend continues to be one of the most popular email platforms for companies to run email marketing campaigns. However, there is a range of powerful Omnisend competitors that you can choose from when you’re ready for a more sophisticated and more powerful campaign. In this post, I’m going to introduce to you some of the best alternatives to Omnisend to help you level up your marketing game. Let’s jump right into the details!
Best Omnisend alternatives & competitors
AVADA Email Marketing
Apart from having many features, AVADA Email Marketing’s automation features are extremely powerful because it has many different rules, triggers, and actions to choose from to power your email campaigns. It also has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface that makes email designing a piece of cake. If you’re too busy to create your own designs, you can use AVADA Email Marketing’s many pre-made email templates.
Key features of AVADA Email Marketing includes:
- Abandoned Cart Email/Abandoned Cart Recovery Auto. Send emails to remind your customers of their abandoned carts.
- New Subscribers. Send a welcoming email to new subscribers and convert them into buyers with a discount offer. Follow up when someone unsubscribes your list, and encourage them to return with appealing offers.
- Transactional emails. Send shipment confirmation, order confirmation, PDF Invoice email, and return email.
- Cross-sell, Upsell Emails. Encourage first-time buyers to purchase other related products with appealing discount offers.
- Segmentation. Send emails to your target audience with segmentation functions. Divide your contact list into different groups based on different criteria such as subscribe/unsubscribe, product attribute, order status, etc.
- Workflow split. Personalize the customer experience by using email workflow. For example, you can send high-value abandoned carts an email with a discount code instead of non-discount reminder emails for low-value abandoned carts.
- Email Editor. Create emails easily without any technical or design skills. All you need to do is drag and drop different elements into email content (include coupons, social buttons, etc.)
- Ready-to-use email templates. You won’t have to spend hours creating a well-designed email; think of what to say to encourage your customers to buy instead. There are also pre-written email templates (single email or three email series) for every campaign that you can use.
- Newsletter Popup, Spin to Win. With Exit-intent Popups and Spin-to-Win, you can collect emails easily, offer discounts to boost sales and direct attention to other content on your website.
- Reports. Keep track of your email performance with informative reports. You can view many KPIs such as: sent, clicked, opened, unsubscribed, revenue, etc.
- Auto-sync customer data. auto sync your Shopify data to AVADA Email Marketing. Send fresh and timely follow-ups to your customers.
AVADA Email Marketing has a free forever plan that can help small businesses who are tight on budget run email marketing campaigns. There’s a higher plan at 9$ a month, and a custom price that you will need to get in touch with AVADA to get a quote.
Best MailChimp alternatives have a lot of things in common. They’ve got tons of features. Active Campaign is another great choice for any size of company. It offers a low-cost pricing package for any company, from small to big, with a price plan of just $9 per month for 500 contacts. The features of the app include:
- Email management features that are all-around strong, from split testing to accessibility, creating unique date-based promotions.
- It’s got an amazing drag-and-drop gui.
- Excellent email remarketing features.
- In addition, ActiveCampaign makes it very simple to upload and maintain contacts.
Pricing: $9 - $229/month
SendinBlue began as a digital marketing agency and then became an email marketing platform in 2012. Its email solutions are developed mainly for small businesses. From its beginner-friendly interface to pricing plans to functionality, all in SendinBlue is built with small businesses kept in mind. SendinBlue’s free plan provides you with 300 emails a day. You can add unlimited contacts to your free plan email list and it also provides email automation functionality.
Key features – Some of the key features of SendinBlue include a mobile-friendly email builder, a comprehensive email template library, a workflow editor, flexible sign-up forms, and real-time reporting.
Pricing – Unlike other email marketing providers in this list, SendinBlue does not provide list-based plans. Instead you get to pick a pricing plan based on how many emails you’d like to send each month.
- Free – $0/mo (300 emails/day)
- Lite – $25/mo (40,000 emails /mo)
- Essential – $39/mo (60,000 emails/mo)
- Premium – $66/mo (120,000 emails/mo)
- Enterprise – Custom
ESputnik is a Ukraine-based marketing automation company that helps you set up multi-channel marketing campaigns via email, text, web push, and e-mails quickly and easily. With eSputnik’s email editor, you can create conditions for sending ready-made messages – when, to whom, where, and under what conditions. Another great thing about eSputnik is that the service does not divide its users into baisc and pro users, as other ESPs typically do. The business abides by its motto of making professional marketing simple and affordable.
Key features – The drag-and-drop email editor of eSputnik is simple to use and enables you to create beautiful emails using blocks and structures. The Subject Line Assistant will help you refine your subject line and increase the open rate of your email. And with Send Time Optimization, you can send emails right at the moment your subscribers are most likely to search and open their emails. Other main features include email automation, A/B email testing, email segmentation, campaign analysis, and real-time reporting.
Pricing – Here are the current pricing plans eSputnik provides:
- Freedom – $1.99 per 1,000 emails (No subscription fee, unlimited number of contacts and emails)
- Optimal – $19 per month (up to 10,000 emails per month and unlimited contacts)
- Email Marketing Agency – $599 per month (eSputnik will take care of the entire email marketing requirements of your business).
WishPond’s key benefit is the lead generation aspect of email marketing. It provides a wide range of templates and tools that you can use to quickly create anything you need to get subscribers – landing pages, sign-up forms, competitions, etc. It also has very impressive segmentation and automation functionality. Although providing a large number of templates for almost everything you like, a common complaint that WishPond has is that it’s hard to custOmize those templates. This could be relevant if your company needs a particular look or layout to fit your branding. Otherwise, there would be enough options available. WishPond is offering a 14-day free trial. After that, having their lowest bundle would cost $49 a month with up to 1,000 subscribers.
ConvertKit is a favorite email marketing service for a variety of professional bloggers, including Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income. ConvertKit provides the same features and ease of use as other ESPs in this list, with one major difference: it’s targeted to bloggers. One of the most talked about features of ConvertKit is the automation rules you can build with the app. It is centered on a very simple “if this/then that” sequence.
Key features – Some of the main features of ConvertKit include responsive opt-in forms, landing page creation, email broadcast, email automation, and campaign reporting. It is also integrated with famous services such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Zapier, SumoMe, etc.
Pricing – The price of the ConvertKit is list-based. The biggest flip side is that there’s no free trial. However, when you sign up, you will get a free first month. The simple email plan with 1,000 subscribers begins at $29/month.
- 0 – 1,000 subscribers: $29/month
- 1,000 – 3,000 subscribers: $49/month
- 3,000 – 5,000 subscribers: $79/month
- For up to 8,000 subscribers: $99/month
AutoPilot has a long list of premium features that include not just email marketing, but also lead management, marketing automation, and multi-channel marketing. It also has a surprisingly intuitive AI that is particularly helpful in designing customer journeys. While the great thing about AutoPilot is that it’s feature-rich, that’s also the biggest downside. The gui itself could be daunting, and thinking about what you could possibly do with it could be frustrating. It’s certainly the best option for seasoned marketers.
AutoPilot’s plans are very flexible with the lowest cost of only $1 a month for up to 500 subscribers. They’re still offering a 30-day trial plan. When you’ve signed up, you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time.
Started by serial entrepreneur Noah Kagan (founder of AppSumo and KingSumo) in November 2019, SendFox is an email marketing platform developed specifically for content creators. SendFox was developed as a response to the issue of email marketing that Noah and his team were facing at AppSumo. He was dissatisfied with all the existing ESPs, including Omnisend, and decided to introduce an easy-to-use, but affordable, email marketing service.
To be honest, back in November 2019, SendFox lacked several key features for an email app. Since then, SendFox has been working on adding some new features, but there is still room for improvement. I would like to see more email templates, automation triggers, and font styles added to the mix. I wouldn’t put SendFox in the same league as other Omnisend alternatives like SendinBlue and ConvertKit, but if you’re on a tight budget, then you should certainly try SendFox.
Key features – Some of the unique features of SendFox include custom landing pages and forms, email automation, audience segmentation, built-in RSS features, etc.
Pricing – SendFox is selling a free plan and a lifetime plan that is currently ongoing at AppSumo. You can access SendFox for a lifetime of just $49 and send up to 50,000 emails per month. The deal has been live at AppSumo since October 2019. But because this is AppSumo’s own email marketing tool, you can expect it to be live longer than any of the other AppSumo offers. Thanks to the Lifetime Access Agreement on AppSumo, SendFox is actually the most accessible email marketing platform on the market. If you want to raise your monthly email sends and delete the SendFox branding from your emails, you’ll need to opt for an Empire Add-on package that is $10/mo + $10 for each additional 20,000 sends.
MailerLite is an email marketing service used by more than thousands of small businesses, entrepreneurs, bloggers, musicians, authors, hobbyists, advocates, dreamers, and everyone else who wants to create relationships with their audiences.
Their mission is to eliminate the complexities of e-mail marketing with easy-to-use but effective functionality and excellent 24/7 customer service with real people who are always ready to help. MailerLite provides the same advanced tools and integrations of other Omnisend alternatives, but manages to keep it user-friendly, affordable and enjoyable to use for people of all levels of skill.
Key Features – MailerLite Drag & Drop Editor provides pre-designed templates for emails, embedded surveys, etc. Landing pages, pop-ups, automation and segmentation are included in the plans.
Pricing – MailerLite also keeps its pricing simple. Although the free plan lacks most functionality, all of their paid plans have unlimited emails for all features.
- Up to 1000 subscribers (limited features) – FREE
- Up to 1000 subscribers – $10/month
- 2,500 subscribers – $15 per month
- 5,000 subscribers – $30 per month
- 10,000 subscribers – $50 per month
- 15,000 subscribers – $75 per month
- Over 25,000 subscribers – $120 per month
For a time, AWeber was a go-to email marketing app because of its quick interface, smooth WordPress/Shopify integration, and reliable customer support. For marketers who are less than tech-savvy, AWeber is the ideal interface thanks to its user-friendly drag-and-drop campaign editor.
With AWeber’s feature list, there’s no doubt why it’s been one of the most popular email marketing apps for many years. However, it has started to fall short of certain automation features relative to its newer rivals. Their models still need to be modified. Though AWeber doesn’t have a free tier, the free trial lasts up to 30 days. After that the lowest pricing plan costs $19 a month for 500 subscribers.
SendPulse is one of the new players in the email marketing market, and who is able to seamlessly mix simplicity and sophistication to deliver an email marketing product that can compete with Omnisend and the other services mentioned in this article. It aims to introduce unique features and a simple learning curve to the Email Service Provider (ESP) market, making it a perfect opportunity for beginners.
Under Sendplulse’s free plan, you can send up to 15,000 emails a month to up to 2,500 subscribers while you have access to premium features such as Web Push and Autoresponders.
Key Features – SendPulse is an optimized solution that provides bulk email, bulk SMS messages and web push notifications, enabling you to combine all 3 of your contact campaigns. You’ll also be able to send emails to people in your email list who haven’t opened your emails for the first time via the “Resend to unread” feature. In addition, you will also be able to use features such as autoresponders, responsive subscription forms, A/B checking, and email analytics. SendPulse is integrated with 500+ applications, including Zapier, WordPress, WooCommerce, Typeform, Shopify etc.
Pricing – SendPulse provides both list-based and pay-as-you-go pricing plans.
- 2,500 subscribers – Free (Limit – 15000 emails/month)
- 2,500 subscribers – $9.85/month
- 3,000 subscribers – $29/month
- 4,000 subscribers – $32/month
- 5,000 subscribers – $35/month
- 10,000 subscribers – $53/month
- 25,000 subscribers – $108/month
If you don’t send too many emails, Use SendPulse’s prepaid email packages as you’ll have to pay for the emails you need.
- 10,000 emails – $32
- 25,000 emails – $70
- 50,000 emails– $125
- 100000 emails– $212
- 250,000 emails – $440
- 500,000 emails– $812
Aside from these options, there is also a VIP package if you have more than 1 million subscribers. You’d have to contact the sales team to sign up for this package.
So these are the best alternatives to Omnisend that you can consider. If you have a favorite email marketing service that you think is a better alternative to Omnisend than those listed here, please feel free to mention them in the comments section. I would love to receive your recommendations.