Top 9 Best Email Marketing Services for Small Business!
Table of Content:
- What Is an Email Marketing Service?
- What to Look for in the best email marketing services?
- What Are the Best Email Marketing Services?
- Final Words
Are you looking for the best email marketing services on the market? You’ve come to the right place! A successful email marketing platform will help you communicate with your customers easily, create long-lasting relationships, and turn them into satisfied customers, and eventually you’ll make more money. So in this post, we’re going to review the best email marketing services for small businesses to help you find one that is suitable for yours. Let’s jump right into the details.
What Is an Email Marketing Service?
You’re wondering how you can send emails in bulk? The solution is an email marketing service. An email marketing service is a tool that allows you to send messages from yourself or your company to prospective customers and current customers, with the ultimate aim (for the most part) of increasing your sales. Using iCloud mail, Yahoo mail, or AOL mail? You’ll want to step up your game and start using ad-free custom domain solutions – which you can do with any service on this list.
Simply put, you’re sending marketing emails with it. Email marketing softwares helps you promote your services or goods via email — only one segment of internet and digital marketing. Although a lead generation form lets you gather emails and create more leads, an email marketing tool helps you get your message straight into those people’s inboxes. So now that we’ve answered the question of what an email marketing service is, let’s look at what makes a great email marketing tool for small businesses.
What to Look for in the best email marketing services?
Choosing the right email service for your small business takes a little time. It can be confusing, too if you don’t know what to look for. After all, what works for one company as far as sending bulk emails does not actually work for you. We’ve rounded up the top features to look for when selecting an email marketing service provider to help you out:
- Ease of Use: the email marketing service, as with any service for that matter, you choose should be user-friendly and seamlessly integrated with your form builder.
- Email Automation: using an autoresponder, the Email Service Provider (ESP) can deliver email campaigns automatically. The expression “Set it and forget it” is right here.
- Reporting: being able to monitor the progress of your campaign is a must. After all, you’re going to want to make sure the promotions you’re sending out are working. And if they don’t, you’ll need to figure out where you can make some changes.
- Price: everything you use to help your company grow needs to fall into your budget constraints.
What Are the Best Email Marketing Services?
Wondering what the top email marketing services for small businesses are? Here’s our top selections.
AVADA Email Marketing
AVADA Email Marketing is one of the most popular email marketing services for small businesses. In fact, it makes sense why this tool is on this list of the best email platforms because it’s one of the fastest growing services on the market, particularly since it’s extremely easy to use. It’s perfect for any company, whether you’re a solo entrepreneur with a tangible product, a membership website or a local bank hoping to promote a financial product.
Plus, enjoy these top notch features when using AVADA Email Marketing:
- Abandoned Cart Recovery Email. Send reminders to customers who have abandoned their carts on your website.
- New Subscribers. Send a welcome email to subscribers and you can offer them a discount to encourage first time purchase.
- Transactional emails. Send your customers their order confirmation, shipment confirmation, Invoice, etc.
- Cross-sell, Upsell Emails. Upsell your existing customers with great offers sent to their emails.
- Segmentation. Segment your mailing list based on different criteria such as subscribe/unsubscribe, product attribute, order status, etc.
- Workflow split. Personalize emails sent to customers by using dedicated email flows. For example, you can send high-value abandoned carts a discount code instead of no-offer reminder emails for low-value abandoned carts.
- Drag-and-Drop email editor. Create emails quickly without any coding or designing skills. You can drag and drop everything.
- Ready-to-use email templates. You can use AVADA Email Marketing’s pre-made well-designed templates if you don’t have time to create your own emails.
- Newsletter Popup, Spin to Win. Newsletter popups and spin-to-win offers can help you acquire more subscribers.
- Reports. Monitor the performance of your email via detailed reports. You can track many KPIs such as: sent, opened, unsubscribed, clicked, revenue, etc.
- Auto-sync customer data. Sync data from your Shopify store to AVADA Email Marketing automatically.
AVADA Email Marketing has a forever free plan and doesn’t require a credit card to use. After that, its premium plan only costs $9/month; a very affordable price for small businesses.
Sendinblue email service
Sendinblue is a strong email service provider that aims to enable companies to create stronger relationships through email marketing and automation campaigns. It’s a marketing app for email and SMS. It gives you the tools you need to promote your brand while being user-friendly and easy to use.
To create customized emails, all you need to do is use its built-in drag and drop builder. You can also create custom contact fields to access the HTML editor. Plus, use one of the free responsive templates to create a lovely email interface for your newsletter subscribers that works on all mobile devices.
If you’re looking for advanced features, here’s all of the advanced features that Sendinblue has to offer:
- Figure out the best time to send emails to your subscribers and automate the campaign.
- 8 automation workflows that allow you to send the right emails at the right time to the right people.
- Optimize email campaigns with detailed reports, heat-map tools, real-time statistics, and A/B testing options.
- Send email messages via SMS with a few clicks.
- Communicate with customers with an integrated live chat software.
- Send transactional emails and personalized emails.
Are you making an email marketing services price comparison and searching for one with free email accounts? Sendinblue has a free plan that includes unlimited contact storage and 300 emails per day. After that the plans will start at about $22/month.
Drip email marketing
Drip email marketing is a powerful email marketing tool for eCommerce website owners, bloggers, and marketers looking to have smart conversations with their subscribers via email. There are several integration add-ons, such as the one for WooCommerce, which makes it easier to run your business. Plus, you can send text messages, view Facebook advertising, and send automated email campaigns more through Drip’s email workflows.
Here are some of Drip’s most remarkable features:
- Segment email lists based on the actions of your subscribers.
- Customize messages to improve open and click-through rates.
- Build custom conversion reports.
- Track the number of subscribers, downloads, sign-ups, quote requests, and more to get measurable results.
- Track conversion rates to make sure you’re making money.
You can use Drip for free if you have no more than 100 subscribers. After that, Drip’s pricing plans start at $49 a month for up to 2500 subscribers.
ConvertKit email service
ConvertKit is a fantastic email service provider for writers, bloggers, digital marketers and publishers of all kinds. It aims to make email marketing easy to understand and use, no matter what your ultimate objectives are.
For example, use custom templates to create sign-up forms, pop-up forms, sign-ups, or landing pages. These types are compatible with GDPR, have lead magnet features, as well as custom fields. In addition, ConverKit allows you to set up double opt-in emails which will help you reduce spam and improve deliverability rates across all your email subscribers.
Here are other features you can get from ConvertKit:
- Build efficient and automatic funnels and configure the subscriber route based on their behavior.
- Segment your lists and submit targeted content to increase conversion with personalized email
- Deliver new blog posts to subscribers once content has been written.
- Send plain text emails for a personal feel and to avoid spam filters from landing in the spam folder
- Homepage panel with simple user interface
- Drag-and-drop sequence email editor to generate custom automated emails.
You can sign up with Converkit and get a free 14-day trial. After that, its pricing plans start at $29 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
AWeber email marketing
AWeber is a top-notch email marketing service for small businesses that has all the resources you need to generate leads, create a larger email list, and develop your business. Set up automatic email sequences to advertise upcoming product releases, new blog material, or this year’s biggest sales to get people to connect with your site’s content.
There are, in addition, other great features such as:
- Tags that help you organize emails based on opens and click-through rates.
- Send triggered emails based on your subscribers’ interaction with your business.
- Do split testing for email elements such as subject lines, send times, and content.
- Track data such as deliverability rates.
- Send as many emails as you need to; there’s no limits.
- Automatically send new blog posts to your subscribers.
Take advantage of the 30-day free trial to make sure they have the resources you need to expand your company and email list. After your free trial, the pricing plans will start at $19/month.
GetResponse is a very popular email marketing tool that is extremely simple to use and is ideal for novice marketers. With a sleek, modern and stunning gui, GetResponse simplifies email marketing for small businesses with no prior email marketing experience. It comes with a drag-and-drop email editor that makes it a cinch to develop email campaigns. It also gives you an ability to segment lists and lets you submit content to particular classes. This way the right people will get your message, and you can have a better chance to convert them.
GetResponse helps you to:
- Automate your marketing campaigns on the basis of user actions
- Build custom emails with cart abandon templates
- Develop and host webinars for your website
- Add tags to coordinate email campaigns and track subscriber trends and preferences.
- A/B test Campaigns to ensure that they deliver results
- Build landing pages to help improve conversion and generate sales
- Integrate with common lead generation software and marketing automation tools like OptinMonster, Salesforce, and Google Docs.
You can sign up for a 30-day free trial to see how things work and determine if this solution is right for your business. After your free trial, GetResponse’s pricing plans start at $15 a month.
Campaign Monitor is a powerful email marketing service that comes with a drag and drop email editor, so creating emails is a piece of cake. You can also choose from its many pre-built templates to build personalized email campaigns that fit your company, inspire people to convert, and keep frequent visitors interested in the content of your web.
With CampaignMonitor, you can have features such as:
- List segmentation and automated email newsletters based on consumer interest and actions.
- Monitor the status of the subscriber: active, inactive and unsubscribed.
- Check out opens, clicks, shares, and bounces so that you can improve.
- A/B test photos, subject lines, and more to find out what subscribers like best.
If you’re just starting out, Campaign Monitor has an affordable package that starts at $9 a month, comes with up to 2500 subscribers and all the basic core features. You can also have a free account, but only for up to five subscribers to test the app’s features.
Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing services on the market. It comes with a lot of built-in features that help you collect and manage your site visitor email addresses. If you’re a blogger, owner of an eCommerce store, or a marketer, Mailchimp can make email marketing a piece of cake for you. Plus, you can take advantage of landing page, email campaign, sign-up form, and Facebook ad templates. You will be able to communicate with your potential audience with Mailchimp.
In addition, Mailchimp makes it easy to provide you with data so that you can see what works and what doesn’t work. Display all your data at one location, get real-time statistics, and track your ROI email with comprehensive revenue reports.
Let’s take a look at the other cool features of Mailchimp:
- Integrate hundreds of other apps and resources you need to run your company, such as Salesforce, Zapier, and even Freshbooks.
- Segment contacts in groups to send targeted emails
- Using merge tags to configure emails
- Use your landing page builder to grow your email list
- Schedule email delivery times based on user locations to improve click-through rates.
- Build automatic emails based on user activity using the autoresponder
One of the best things about Mailchimp is its affordability if you’re on a budget. You can get a free email service and build an email list of up to 2,000 subscribers before you have to sign up for paid plans. When you hit the 2,000 subscriber limit, Mailchimp’s pricing plans start at $10/month.
MailerLite is an advanced email marketing software that uses the latest technologies to help you develop your business. But it also makes it user-friendly enough for anyone to use it. It comes with a drag-and-drop email creator, the ability to create pop-ups and landing pages, and simple WordPress integration.
You don’t need any coding experience with MailerLite. All you need to do is use the free newsletter templates to get started. You can generate leads using custom forms that are embedded in your WordPress pages. In addition, allow the dual optin unique feature to ensure the consent of the subscriber and to minimize spam.
MailerLite also comes with the following additional features:
- Responsive design so that those on the go will see forms, landing pages, and email campaigns.
- Personalized emails focused on time zones, segmentation, and tags.
- Split test emails to find out what’s working and what’s not.
- Tap monitoring to gain insight, informative reports to measure progress, and track geolocation.
- Quick gui for inserting, filtering, and arranging contact information
- Automated email newsletters whenever new blog material is released
MailerLite is free for marketers that have less than 1,000 subscribers and send less than 12,000 emails per month. After that, paid plans start at $10/month and increase as subscriber counts increase. MailerLite is free for those who have fewer than 1,000 subscribers and send less than 12,000 emails a month. After that its paid plans start at $10/month and go up as the number of subscribers increases.
That’s it! I hope you’ve found a suitable email marketing service for your small business from this article. Please feel free to leave comments for further recommendations in this topic!