Top 7+ Best Bulk Email Services for your Business
Table of Content
- Why is the right email marketing service Important?
- What makes an effective bulk email marketing service?
- 7 best bulk email service providers
Is email marketing a priority for your company by 2021? Are you looking for the right tools for email marketing? Selecting the right email marketing service can have a huge effect on the effectiveness of your marketing campaign. In this post, I will introduce to you seven best bulk email marketing services. Let’s jump right into it!
Why is the right email marketing service important?
Email marketing is known to be one of the most cost-effective marketing methods for small companies. Email marketing, according to the Direct Marketing Association, has an estimated return on investment (ROI) of 42 times the initial investment for companies in the US.
The reason is because email marketing is easy to handle, gives you complete power and helps you to make direct contact with your customers. It’s important to remember that much of your email marketing success depends entirely on the email marketing tools you use, since they are responsible for ensuring that your emails are actually delivered. If you’re not careful, you’ll end up paying a lot of money for less marketing features and bad email deliverability (which will make you lose even more money).
What makes an effective bulk email marketing service?
Good email marketing services give you the features to create highly engaging email newsletters with a user-friendly interface (ideally drag-and-drop editors). You should be able to send bulk emails that are actually customized and targeted without a lot of effort. This is often referred to as marketing automation.
In addition, your email marketing service must make it easy to manage your contact list, segment subscribers, and monitor the success of your email marketing campaigns. Most importantly, a good email service provider guarantees that your email campaigns don’t end up in the spam folder. Now let’s take a look at some of the best bulk email marketing services and how they compare against each other.
7 best bulk email service providers
1. AVADA Email Marketing:
Among many email marketing service providers, AVADA Email Marketing is the most outstanding and rational solution for any Shopify store to convert their customers and create long-term customer relationships. Built to maximize Abandoned Cart campaigns, AVADA Email Marketing sends follow-ups to your customers and reminds them to continue their purchase quickly.
With an intuitive user interface, AVADA Email Marketing is easy to use for even non-technical people. And for those who don’t have ideas about designing, the premade email templates in the service that can help them set up their email marketing campaign in no time.
In addition, you can easily control your contacts with automated data synchronized from your Shopify store. Segment them and target unique segments for your emails will help you maximize your results.
- New Subscribers. Send a warm welcome email to new subscribers and start your converting process. Follow up when someone unsubscribes from your mail list and get them back with attractive deals.
- Cross-selling. Motivate first-time buyers to purchase more items that are relevant to them with enticing offers.
- Segmentation. Send emails to the target group with segmentation features. Classify your contact list in various categories on the basis of different conditions such as subscription/unsubscription, order status, product attribute, etc.
- Smart email editor. Creating beautiful emails with drag-and-drop features. Develop emails instantly without any technological or design skills. Everything you need to do is drag and drop different elements into your email content.
- Pre-made email templates. You don’t need to waste hours designing email templates, think about what to say to reassure your customers instead. You can use AVADA email marketing’s existing email templates for your campaign.
- Newsletter popup/Spin to Win. With the help of Exit-intent Popups and Spin to Win, online stores can easily collect emails, offer discount coupons to boost sales and attract attention to other material on their website.
- Monitor ROI via advanced reports. Keep track of your email output through detailed reports. You can see several KPIs, such as opened, clicked, unsubscribed, and revenue, etc.
- Auto-sync customer data. Auto-update the store data to AVADA Email Marketing.
- 15,000 emails/month
- Basic features
- 1,000 contacts
- Forms: Pop-ups, Spin to win
- Basic Reports
- Basic Automation Flows
- Unlimited emails/month
- Advanced features
- 1,000+ contacts
- Advanced Automations
- Email & Chat Support
2. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is one another great bulk email marketing service. You can easily monitor your email lists, contacts, email templates, marketing calendars, and more. Each account gives you access to easy monitoring and reporting, built-in social media networking tools, free image library, Facebook ad integration, list segmentation, and powerful eCommerce store integration.
Constant Contact’s Email Plus accounts also provide powerful features such as email automation, drip campaigns, surveys, discount offers, online donations, and subject line A/B testing that lets you send targeted emails to increase your open rate. Constant Contact provides customer service via live chat, phone calls, email, group support, and a large library of helpful tools.
In addition to online instruction, they now give live in-person workshops throughout the United States. This helps small business owners to quickly learn the fundamentals of email marketing and start using it to expand their business as a pro.
Constant Contact provides three paid plans that come with a 30-day free trial, so you can take a tour of the apps before you purchase them. In addition, its pricing is based on the number of subscribers.
- Lite – $5/month
- Email – Starting from $20/month
- Email Plus – Starting from $45/month
SendinBlue is a SMS and email marketing service. It’s a simple platform to use with excellent software to build stunning and attractive emails. Their quick drag-and-drop email editor is ideal for beginners with no background in email marketing.
SendinBlue provides beginner-friendly marketing automation tools that enable you to send transactional emails, build automated follow-up workflows, and segment users. You can also choose the best time to send bulk emails using SendinBlue’s AI algorithms to ensure the best possible email deliverability.
SendinBlue provides a fully free email marketing plan that allows you to send up to 300 emails a day, though all your emails will bear their branding elements. Paid plans start at $25 per month. You can also add SMS to your account, but the price may vary depending on your sending requirements.
They have upgraded their premium plan to include more advanced features such as landing page creator, live chat, CRM, and Facebook ad integration. This means that its users can now get more value at the same price.
Sendiblue has four premium monthly or yearly plans.
- Free – It’s a forever free plan that provides you with 9000 emails a month or 300 emails a day.
- Lite – This package is ideal for new marketers as it will cost $25 a month ($22.50 with an annual payment) to send 40,000 emails a month without any daily sending caps.
- Essential – This package is perfect for growing business owners as it will cost $39 a month ($35.10 with annual payment) to 60,000 emails a month.
- Premium – This is the perfect option for marketing professionals, since it has all the important features. $66 / month ($59.40 with annual payment) to send 120,000 emails a month. $173 / month ($155.70 with annual payment) to send 350,000 emails per month.
- Enterprise – You need to contact the sales team of Sendinblue to know the price quote of the plan.
Drip is a strong business email marketing tool for eCommerce, bloggers, and digital marketers. This service offers a wide range of tools to make marketing automation, sales and customization simple. Their email software provides seamless integration for all popular website builders, including WordPress and WooCommerce. This helps you to quickly add pop-ups/register forms to your website and acquire more leads.
Drip provides lots of essential marketing features such as smarter email segmentation, split test features, list groups, and visual workflow builder. These features help you to build relationships with targeted customers in your email list for further sales.
Customer support from Drip includes live chat support, webinars, automation training, informative courses, free guides and excellent documentation. Even though it’s a little expensive, Drip is one of the best bulk email marketing services for online stores and business owners who want more advanced features to maximize their marketing efforts. Drip is offering a 14-day free trial. Drip is best for large eCommerce websites and savvy email marketers.
- Basic – $49/month for up to 2500 active subscribers.
- Pro – $122/month for up to 5000 active subscribers.
- Enterprise – The price varies for this plan, and it is for people who have more than 5000 active subscribers.
ConvertKit is a comprehensive email marketing platform for professional bloggers and authors. It’s a robust and easy-to-use tool. ConvertKit’s unique feature is it allows you to quickly deliver content updates and email sign-up rewards. It also comes with easy-to-use auto-responders that allow you to send drip emails from their email service.
With ConvertKit, you can easily divide subscribers into groups such as those who are interested and those who have already purchased. This helps you maximize your conversions with automated emails that are more personal. This is called targeted email marketing in marketing terminology. ConvertKit provides email-based support and a robust knowledge base of great learning materials. A lot of ConvertKit features are specifically developed for creators and professional bloggers, which is why I’d rate them as the best email marketing service for professional bloggers.
- $29/month – For 0 to 1000 subscribers; all features included.
- $49/month – For 1000 to 3000 subscribers; all features included.
- $79/month – For 3000 to 5000 subscribers; all features included
ConvertKit is best for publishers.
AWeber is one of the oldest and best providers of bulk email marketing services. They offer a wide variety of tools for small and medium-sized companies to handle their email marketing. It’s quick to get started with AWeber. It integrates well with most of the sites, like WordPress.
You can get access to ready-to-use HTML email templates,, autoresponders, list management and email monitoring with comprehensive insights. Customer support options include live chat, email support, phone support, live webinars, and a large library of how-to and tutorials. AWeber has a limited free plan for up to 500 subscribers. AWeber is best suited to all marketers in general, particularly those who have just started email marketing.
- $19/month – 0 – 500 subscribers; unlimited emails and all features included.
- $29/month – 501 – 2500 subscribers; unlimited emails and all features included.
- $49/month – 2501 – 5000 subscribers; unlimited emails and all features included.
- $69/month – 5001 – 10,000 subscribers; unlimited emails and all features included.
- $149/month – 10,001 – 25,000 subscribers; unlimited emails and all features included.
GetResponse is another popular bulk email marketing solution. It’s very easy to use and able to simplifie email marketing for small businesses. It provides some amazing marketing automation tools that allow you to create smart automated campaigns.
With their drag-and-drop email builder, you can create campaigns, segment contacts, and submit any number of emails for particular groups. These tools allow you to build successful email campaigns to raise your revenue.
GetResponse comes with many features such as beautiful email templates, landing pages, A/B checking, unsubscribe monitoring, and autoresponders. This service also integrates with third party lead generation applications such as SalesForce, ZenDesk, etc. Support is offered by phone, live chat, and e-mail. Their support section is full of free learning resources, including videos, webinars, tutorials, guides, etc.
- Basic – The Basic Package costs $15/month and includes email marketing, autoresponders, customizable landing pages, automation templates, and more.
- Plus – The Plus Package costs $49 a month and contains everything in the Basic Plan along with a list of building funnels, sales funnels, selling e-products, webinars (max. 100 attendees) and more.
- Professional – This package costs $99 a month and includes webinars (max. 300 attendees), paid webinars, webinars, automation builders, and more.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise Package costs $1199/month and provides advanced features such as dedicated IP address, transactional emails, deliverability consulting, webinars (max 500 attendees) and more.
GetResponse is perfect for beginners and other marketers who also want a webinar marketing solution that is combined with email marketing.
Email marketing is one of the best marketing platforms out there, and with the right services, you can bring your company to a higher level. I hope this post will help you a lot in your search to find a bulk email marketing tool to empower your email marketing strategy and transform your marketing game from good to great. Please feel free to leave comments below for further discussion on this topic. :-)