6+ Best BigCommerce Product Customization Apps
For business owners, especially those who are handling a large one, product customization is regarded as an indispensable part to increase sustainable sales and build up customer loyalty. It is also known as product personalization in which businesses send customized goods or services to their customers according to their needs and desire.
However, many have faced more troubles when starting launching product customization such as receiving hundreds of emails with customization requests, files not ready for print, or customers getting angry since products are not like what they wanted.
That’s why they need to get help from product customization apps. In this post, we will give you an in-depth review of the 6 best BigCommerce product customization apps. Hope you can find the most suitable one for yourself.
Table of Content:
- 6 Best BigCommerce product customization apps
- Final thought
6 Best BigCommerce Product Customization Apps
1. Zakeke Product Customizer
The first BigCommerce product customization app we want to introduce is Zakeke Product Customizer. This app is perfect for those who want to create the best shopping experience for customers and build up brand reliability. Customers are allowed to personalize any products ranging from clothes, promotional gifts, paper products to shoes, jewelry, or watches. One plus point of Zakeke Product Customizer is that customers can see what they will receive before checking out, which avoids refunds and complaints. Moreover, users will get an approved file for all custom orders and real-time 3D product reviews to give visitors a better experience. In this way, you can save time to improve other aspects of your site.
- Friendly customer support team who reply to customers’ questions quickly and effectively.
- The interface works well on every device and screen size
- Full control over the pricing of each customization
- Always get ready-for-print files
- Realtime 3D view makes customers know exactly what they are buying
- Integrations with Zapier, Printful, OrderDesk, and more
- AR (Augmented Reality) displays a 3D replica of customers’ product in their own place
Price: The free trial is available in 14 days. Besides, users don’t need to pay the upfront fee. The recurring fee is $5.99 per month.
2. Doogma Designer
Doogma Designer is a product customization app which is fully integrated in BigCommerce Product Page. That means users don’t need to leave the main website, which makes it easier to customize, personalize, and design your items. Moreover, Doogma Designer works with every kind of product. When a user chooses to use standard BigCommerce sets, the visualization of the customized items will be displayed on the product page.
- Fully integrated into BigCommerce Product Page.
- Realtime visualization: The visualization will update right after users make a change across options, text, and uploaded images.
- Full support for configuration of product form and feature sets, advanced text rendering, upload of many images, or an unlimited number of color areas.
- All related information will be saved to the shopping cart besides adding. Design and images are added and saved as a unique URL. So that users can make it of them later for other purposes.
- The high-resolution image, which is ready to print, will be available. They can be used for web-to-print and print-on-demand applications.
Price: $900 upfront and $299 per month
Productimize is one of the most famous product configurator app suitable for those who are going to sell custom items. Productimize claims that it has brought about a 5 times increase in average order value, conversion rate, and 45% increase in customer loyalty. What’s more, the app is common since it is robust, scalable, and 100% optimized for any device. Besides, thanks to its preview of how customized products work in real-time, customers will find it more interesting in personalizing.
- User friendly
- DDOS protection
- Built-in marketing
- Built-in conversion optimization tools
- Built-in banner placements
- Free to choose providers for online payments without penalties
- Better shipping and fulfillment
- Robust shipping setup
- Cross border shipping and fulfillment for global markets
- Focused metrics
- Omni-channel integrations
- Ready-for-print files
- Design and image can be saved and shared with a link
- Content moderator
Price: Offering many amazing features, Productimize is quite expensive with the price of $399 per feature, per month. They also don’t provide any free version or a free trial for testing.
The next product customization app we want to introduce is Customily. When using this app, you can upload custom designs and images, which allows your customers to freely customize them as they wish by adding text, images, details, and more. In this way, businesses find it easier to engage with their consumers as well as create strong customer loyalty. Similar to other famous customization apps, Customily provides your customers with what exactly they will receive after customizing the product. What’s more, Customily has its Design Studio, with which you can turn your static products or items into customizable ones.
- Full control over the catalog
- Freely edit and update your products’ preview
- Full compatibility with your eCommerce platform
- Seamless integration with your store’s theme, layout, and language
- White label integration prevents people from knowing who you connect with
- Fully responsive previews across all devices. High-quality previews for both web and mobile version
- Ready-for-production in files for printing, engraving, or even embroidery
- Dynamic preview of products. You are enabled to create personalization templates with your designs, add in custom text, artwork, fonts, or color areas.
- Customized products will appear on the Product Page after any changes
Customily provides three pricing plans which are:
- Preview: $96 per month with online preview tools and standard support
- Preview and Production: $192 per month with online preview tools, standard support, and production file generation.
- Enterprise: Suitable for businesses with more than 1000 products. You will have to request a quote to get the most suitable price for your store.
The following app we are about to introduce is designed by Inkbay, which is named [Product Customizers]https://avada.io/bigcommerce/app/view/product-customizer-inkbay.html). This is a solution promising to bring about an amazing customization experience. Instead of giving real-time customization when designing, Product Customizers is responsive for any device, including the mobile version. Moreover, you can have full control over product customization pricing and admin panel when being an admin. By using this app, you can get help in managing your store, improving sales, and selling custom products at the same time.
- Real-time product customization after changing
- Responsive in any device
- Ready-for-print vector output
- Full control over product customization pricing. Business owners can also set up product customization additional pricing depending on printing types from the admin panel.
- Admin page to help control completely
Price: $19.99/month. The app provides a one-week free trial
The last one is BiCommerce Visual Merchandiser for BigCommerce App by Smartsheet. This solution is designed to serve business owners who use BigCommerce with product catalogs of over 5000. Being one of the industry-leading apps for BigCommerce, Visual Merchandiser will surely help you boost your sales and get more benefits. What’s more, the pricing of the app is affordable, which makes it the must-try solution for businesses from any level. One of the most noticeable features of Visual Merchandiser is its simple drag and drop interface to manage your product’s order better.
- Category Merchandiser to set up the position of your products by category and subcategory.
- Catalog Sort to reorder the product catalog without changing your frontend theme.
- The standard sort order field is able to be customized in the product catalog for both Stencil and Headless Commerce frontends.
- A simple drag and drop interface to manage the products’ order, display products in a list as well as grid view. This helps to personalize the way your products are shown on product listing pages.
- A script into your Stencil theme to start launching the app right away.
- Any BigCommerce users can use this ap
Price: $14.00/month. The app offers a 14 days free trial
In this post, we have introduced the best 6 product customization apps for BigCommerce. Product customization or personalization will help you increase the sale and build up a better relationship with your customers. However, you need to find a suitable app to help you with this task or you will suffer from multiple difficulties. Via our reviews, you can see that a good product customization app will be the one that shows your customers exactly what they will receive and let them make sure with their decision before checking out.
Hopefully, you can find the best for your business. If you have any questions related to this topic, be free to leave a comment in the section below. Remember to share this article with your friends and visit us for more if you find it interesting.
Thanks for reading and good luck with your product customization strategy!