10 Best WooCommerce Extra Product Options Plugins for Your Business
Are you having trouble keeping customers engaged? There are a variety of approaches that can be used to achieve this goal, and one of them is to offer product customization options.
WooCommerce products, on the other hand, have limited features; therefore you’ll need to use plugins to expand your product’s features. In today’s article, we are going to share the 10 best WooCommerce extra product options plugins for enhanced personalization.
Benefits of Extra Product Options Plugins for WooCommerce
Extra product options plugins (a.k.a product addons) allow customers to customize products with new options like texture, color, shape, size, number, etc.
Based on the extent of personalization you give to customers, you will likely notice an improvement in the user engagement ratio on your online store.
Furthermore, by providing customers with multiple options, you will learn what they like, which will benefit the development of future strategies or product innovation.
It also helps to build long-term customer relationships, increase sales, and conversion.
10 Best WooCommerce Extra Product Options Plugins
In this part, we are going to share with you our handpicked list of the top 10 best WooCommerce extra product options plugins. Every plugin on this list offers the necessary functionality to add new options to your products, but each has its own set of strengths and shortcomings. As a result, before purchasing, make sure that you have a thorough grasp of each plugin.
1. WooCommerce Extra Product Options by Themecomplete
WooCommerce Extra Product Options is one of the most prominent WooCommerce extra product options plugins, with 29,447 sales and 1,112 user ratings of 4,9/5 stars (as of December 2021).
You may provide WooCommerce Product Options to various user roles and enable/disable the options globally. You can also instantly convert variation attribute dropdowns into radio buttons, color swatches, or even image swatches. Conditional logic is also used to show and hide fields according to the user’s selection.
- In addition to the product page, you can enable extra choices in the Shop and Category views.
- Add fields to your product options, such as checkboxes, radio buttons, select boxes, text-areas, input boxes, upload, date, range picker, color picker, etc.
- An advanced Form Builder
- Support for mathematical functions to calculate the price of a product option
- Support mathematical functions to calculate the price of a product option
Regular and extended licenses cost you $39 and $139 respectively.
2. Extra Product Options (Product Addons) for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Extra Product Options (Product Addons) allows you to add custom product fields and sections to your product page, making it more functional and easier for customers to make the right choice.
- Add WooCommerce product input fields such as Text fields, Radio buttons, Checkboxes
- A list of Pre-defined Validations to choose from
- Add, edit, or delete product fields from the WooCommerce product page
- Easy to change the display order of custom product options
- Conditional display fields & sections based on products and categories
- Add CSS classes to WooCommerce product input fields
- Duplicate custom fields with a single click
3. YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons
YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons allows you to add as many extra options to your products as possible. You can also add icons to checkboxes and style radio buttons in a grid. Besides, you can add a custom price or fee for every add-on you assign to your products.
- Create unlimited blocks of options
- Add unlimited options inside each block
- Show the options to all users/ only logged-in users/ only specific user roles
- Add select type options
- Add checkbox type options
- Multiple product options – Checkbox, Text, and Radio button
- Simplified assignment of fixed price to product options
4. WooCommerce Custom Fields by RightPress
WooCommerce Custom Fields allows you to build custom product fields and checkout fields in order to collect more data from customers. You can also sell extra product options to optimize your WooCommerce business. It also enables you to build custom product, checkout, order, and user fields. As a result, you can create, maintain, and optimize your online store for an outstanding customer experience.
- Manage orders more efficiently with custom order fields
- Charge customers more (or less) based on pricing rules
- Custom user input can also be used to determine price
- Limit maximum number of characters that can be entered
- Display extra product option pricing for customers’ reference
- Add custom CSS to style each field individually
Regular and extended licenses are charged at $39 and $199 respectively.
5. WooCommerce Custom Product Addons
WooCommerce Custom Product Addons contains all of the necessary functionality and is the most affordable plugin available. You can choose from 14 different field types to add extra custom options to your products.
Conditional logic, variable pricing based on the user’s choices, inventory management based on the selected options, and required/optional fields are among its greatest features.
- Support 14 types of fields: text field, text area, radio button, file upload, checkbox, simple radio button, multiple select, date, dropdown, range picker, time, color picker, Google fonts, Google Map.
- Price per character feature for text and text area field
- Conditional fields to display or hide the options
- Add custom images to radio buttons and checkboxes
- Manage stock of each option
- Import and export product options
Regular and extended licenses cost $29 and $154 respectively.
6. Improved Product Options for WooCommerce
The Improved Product Options for WooCommerce plugin is great plugin for you if you want to improve the aesthetic experience of your website. It was created to improve the product attributes selection in your online store.
You can use it to create shop attribute styles and pick product variations using text, images, or color swatches. It may also be used to create custom product options with additional pricing support.
- For variable items, support in-stock/out-of-stock options.
- Allow consumers to display product variation selectors using Text, HTML, Images, or Color.
- Easy to add unique product options.
- Selectors for product options on archive pages
- Add-to-cart options using AJAX
The regular license costs you $29.
7. WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate
WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate is a custom product add-ons plugin that lets your consumers personalize your items. You can add text boxes, dropdowns, checkboxes, and radio buttons to your items, as well as as many more fields as you like.
Every field can be given a price that adds to or subtracts from the original product price, allowing you to charge more for personalizations. This helps you to boost your profitability by adding value to each of your items.
- Provide extra options for customers to personalize your items.
- 16 add-on field types, including checkboxes, dropdowns, text fields.
- 16 add-on field types, including checkboxes, dropdowns, text fields.
- Extra fields can be added per product or globally.
- Assign costs per option or field.
- Beautifully upload files
The Basic and Pro versions of this plugin are charged at $69 and $119 respectively.
8. WooCommerce Custom Fields for Variations
The WooCommerce Custom Fields for Variations plugin is a must-have if you use product variations.
This plugin works in a rather different way compared to others. It allows you to add additional information to your product variations rather than offering the extra consumer options to pick from.
You can establish a different collection of custom fields from your goods. Then, assign the custom fields to any of your website’s products or variants. This helps to manage all of your add-ons in one location and rapidly update them across the entire site. There are multiple field types to choose from, including checkboxes, dropdowns, and radio buttons.
- Add any number of custom fields to your product variations site-wide
- Use Multiple Field Types for Easy Editing: text, text area, select, checkboxes, dropdowns, and radio buttons…
- Field groups: Organize your new data fields and group them under separate headings.
- Work with any well-coded theme and adopts the native WooCommerce admin and theme styling.
$49 per year.
9. Extra Custom Product Options for WooCommerce
Extra Custom Product Options for WooCommerce enables you to create various product options based on the needs of your customers.
The plugin allows you to create product options with 18 different field types, including text fields, text areas, radio buttons, choose boxes, multi-select boxes, checkboxes, file uploads, color swatches, and text swatches, etc.
- Add multiple options to product pages
- Add color and text swatches
- Show or hide any fields based on user input using conditional logic
- Create easy rules for management from the back office
- Sort the order of options
- Apply each rule to specific product or categories
- Import/Export Product Options Rules
- Preview the created rule
$49 per year
10. Product Add-Ons
Product Add-Ons is a WooCommerce official plugin that allows customers to customize their products. You can add extra fields to any product and adjust the pricing based on their choices.
While it performs wonderfully, the plugin’s options are quite limited. More concerning is the fact that fundamental functions such as default settings for checkboxes have been requested by consumers for years but have yet to be implemented. It appears that these functionalities will not be introduced any time soon.
- Add-ons can be added globally or per-product from the edit product page.
- Image-based selections
- Charge customers a flat fee regardless of how many products they ordered.
- Let your customers enter custom text to create a custom t-shirt, add a monogram or personalize a card.
- Customer can choose between a few pre-defined options with a drop-down field for your add-on.
$49 per year
And that’s our list of the top ten WooCommerce Extra Product Options Plugins. We hope you found the solution you were looking for to help you improve your WooCommerce store.
Thank you for reading this post, and we’ll see you in the next article. Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and questions in the comments section.