7+ Best Shopify Theme Apps from hundreds of the Theme reviews in the market (Shopify Apps Store, Shopify Apps) as derived from Avada Commerce Ranking which is using Avada Commerce scores, rating reviews, search results, social metrics. The bellow reviews were picked manually by Avada Commerce experts, if your app about Theme does not include in the list, feel free to contact us. The best Theme app collection is ranked and result in January 2020, the price from $0. You find free, paid Theme apps or alternatives to Theme also.
The Top 50+ Shopify Free Apps for Every Store.
7 Best Theme Apps for Shopify
Theme Updater by Out of the sandbox
Currently, Shopify does not support users with updating any themes when its new version is released. You would normally have to undergo a lengthy, time-consuming process of obtaining and uploading a new zip file, then configuring all of your theme settings, which includes resetting all colors and typography, re-inserting all photos, texts and more. Theme Updater by Out of the Sandbox is a Shopify app, which offers free plan, designed to help you keep your premium theme up to date without losing any configured theme settings.
- Upgrade your theme to the latest version
- Automatically preserve theme settings
- Advanced upgrade tools
- Send you notifications via email when there's the need to upgrade your theme
- Support copying over language files
Price: Start from $0/month
Rating: 74 - 4.2 / 5
Sections Anywhere by Sltwtr creative agency
Sections Anywhere by SLTWTR Creative Agency is a Shopify app designed to help you customize the page, products, collections and blog posts on your website at ease. With its auto-generated sections that match your theme, installing Sections Anywhere leverages your theme section. As the app automatically save JSON data in metafields, you don’t need a developer to hack the store settings schema file for you anymore. Plus, you are given full control over your theme version because you could always revert to the previous version anytime.
- Customize the page, products, collections and blog posts on your website
- Auto-generated sections that match your theme
- Save JSON data in metafields
- Don't need to hack the store settings schema file
- Revert to the previous version
Price: $29/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating: 16 - 3.9 / 5
Live Theme Editor by Webyze
Live Theme Editor by Webyze is a great app which allows store owners to edit their store theme easily without entering a single code line. This app can help store owners save a significant amount of time and effort spending on theme adjustment. With Live Theme Editor, admins are allowed to adjust any theme elements such as color, dimensions, style, font, etc. In addition, you can also add effects and animations to your theme. This would make your page become more appealing, which would attract more customers visiting your page. So, what are you hesitate for? Install this app now to gain a 5-day free trial experiencing these outstanding features.
- Allow adding effects and animations to your theme
- Allow editing theme elements such as color, dimensions, style,...
- Enable resetting all the changes at any time
- Admin can add background images, borders, box shadows to stylize the elements
- Admin is allowed to add visual filters to the elements
Price: $10/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating: 12 - 4.0 / 5
Theme Scheduler by Smoothie web design ltd
Theme Scheduler by Smoothie Web Design Ltd is a Shopify app that focuses solely on helping you schedule the exact time you want your theme to go live. All the content in the pre-scheduled theme goes live at the exact time you’ve chosen. This is an excellent assistant for helping you with launching promotional content. The number of theme publications is unlimited, which makes the app critically helpful if you’re running a new advertisement every day throughout a whole week.
- Schedule when you want your theme to go live
- All the content in the pre-scheduled theme goes live at the exact time you've chosen
- Assist in launching promotional content
- Unlimited number of theme publications
- Free for all Shopify partners on development stores
Price: $6.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 3 - 5.0 / 5
ExIm ‑ Export / Import data by Mpthemes
ExIm by MPIthemes is a Shopify app designed to help you export and import your pages, theme settings or blog posts in bulk action, which saves tonnes of your time and effort. The app also allows you to clone your pages and blogs: exporting your blogs, theme settings and pages from existing store or importing these settings into new store. Without any configuration required, the app helps you create a backup version of your pages or blogs, as well as create preset configurations for your customers.
- Bulk export-import pages, theme settings or blog posts
- Clone your pages and blogs
- Create preset configurations for your customers
- Create a backup version of your pages or blogs
- No configuration required
Rating: 2 - 5.0 / 5
Sections Anywhere by SLTWTR Creative Agency is a Shopify app designed to help you add sections on any page you want, outside your store’s home page. You could add customized content to pages, collections, products, and blogs. The app gives you complete control over versions as it allows you to restore previous version in case someone make inadvertent change to a section. With the help of this app, you could publish rich content under different formats without the need for prior coding skill or new tools.
- Add sections on any page you want
- Add customized content to pages, collections, products, and blogs
- No coding or new tools required
- Complete control over versions - restore previous version
- Allow you to publish rich content under different formats
Price: Start from $0/month
Rating: 1 - 5.0 / 5
Theme Switcher by Huynh mai anh kiet
Theme Switcher by Anh Kiet, simply put it, is a Shopify app that helps you switch between different themes from the front end of your website. Visitors to your store can quickly choose different themes they like freely, which allows you to run integrated Shopify theme A/B tests with some tracking services. The app offers an unlimited number and range of themes, which allows the themes to best fit into your store. Plus, the theme switcher can be turned on or off with just a single mouse click.
- Switch between different themes from the front end of your website
- Visitors can choose different themes immediately
- Allow integrated Shopify theme A/B tests
- Turn the theme switcher on or off with a mouse click
- Unlimited number of themes
Price: $2.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating: 1 - 5.0 / 5
How Avada.io ranks Shopify Theme apps list
These above 7 Theme apps for Shopify are ranked based on the following criterias:
- The ratings on Shopify App store
- The app’s rank on search engines
- The prices and features
- The app provider’s reputation
- Social media metrics such as Facebook, Twitter and Google +
- Reviews and assessment by Avada.io
Top 7 Shopify Theme Apps
Special thanks to all vendors which contributed the best 7 Shopify Theme apps. We honestly recommend you to give every app above a try if possible. We create Shopify apps review series with the aim of helping Shopify online stores find the best Theme for their website. All of the information on the review (including features, description, prices, and links) is collected from the vendor’s website or their own published page/ selling channels.
The list of the 7 best Shopify Theme apps is kept up-to-date on a regular basis by our team. Please feel free to reach us out if you have any questions related to this app review.
Don’t see your app on the list? Wanna contribute more content to this review? Contact us