19+ Best Shopify Store Locator Apps from hundreds of the Store Locator reviews in the market (Shopify Apps Store, Shopify Apps) as derived from Avada Commerce Ranking which is using Avada Commerce scores, rating reviews, search results, social metrics. The bellow reviews were picked manually by Avada Commerce experts, if your app about Store Locator does not include in the list, feel free to contact us. The best Store Locator app collection is ranked and result in March 2020, the price from $0. You find free, paid Store Locator apps or alternatives to Store Locator also.
The Top 50+ Shopify Free Apps for Every Store.
19 Best Store Locator Apps for Shopify
Bold Store Locator by Bold
Bold Store Locator, which is developed by The BOLD team, becomes the most prevalent bilateral store locator app on Shopify all the time. It enables store owners to add locator segment to their Shopify website and customize the most accurate location of stores on their own. With largest data capacity, this app can prevent customers from traffic spikes during their access and promptly navigate them to the nearest store just by importing address, zip, postal code or even the city. Besides, it also provides necessary stores’ information such as opening/ closing hours and optional directions to get there. Furthermore, on the way to stores, Bold Store Locator application will automatically recalculate the distance and time, then update constantly to inform customers. Being able to create any specific filters themselves, dealers easily optimize their searching tools and do research on customers’ need, which helps them to enhance the strategy to raise the sales. In partnership with both Google and Sneezy maps, Bold Store Locator will definitely give users the most reliable experience.
- The largest data capacity on Shopify with boundless store areas
- Store owners can customize the most accurate location of their stores themselves
- In addition to address, even zip, postal code or city can navigate customers to stores
- Automatically recalculate the distance while customers move to the destination
- Optimize searching tools by adding specific filters
- Besides Google, compatible with Sneezy map
Price: Start from $0/month
Rating: 357 - 4.8 / 5
Store Locator by Secomapp
Store Locator by Secomapp, which was developed by the Seconmapp team, becomes a beneficial app for navigating customers to every store’s address easily. In possession of unlimited data warehouse, store owners can upload any location of their physical shop from CSV file into its map. Furthurmore, this app provides dealers with the highest accuracy of their shop that customers are searching for the most, which helps them to replan the selling strategy, distribute more products into that area and increase their sales. With both map and satellite view settings inside app, customers receive the best convenience of changing two view modes flexibly on their own. By adding some new features such as tagging filter, custom pin,… store owners wonderfully meet the customer’s requirements. Having a customisable setting system, this app allows dealers to change the map’s interface themselves to make it consistent with their store’s branding. Last but not least, the outstanding feature of Store Locator by Secomapp is implementing the marking function on Google Maps, which brings the best experience to its users.
- Unlimited store location are added from csv file
- Allow store owners to know their most visited physical store
- Have a customisable setting system for dealers
- Both map and satellite view are flexibly switched
- Implement the marking function on Google Maps
Price: Start from $0/month
Rating: 295 - 4.9 / 5
Store Locator ‑ W3 by W3trends inc.
Store Locator - W3, which was developed by the W3trends Inc. team, is a wonderful positioning app which makes allowance for you to try its function totally FREE in up to 7 days. In possession of huge data warehouse, store owners can upload numerous location areas and customers are immediately navigated to these physical agents with basic directions. Furthurmore, this app allows sellers to know the most visited store, then rebuild their selling strategy and distribute more products into that area so as to increase sales revenue. For customers, they are able to adjust the number of locations shown on map and optimize searching time by choosing the wanted searching filters such as “Open on weekend”, “Wi-fi”,… Besides many its interface customisation, this locator app also has a language setting helping users to translate anytime anywhere. Last but not least, another interesting point of Store Locator - W3 is that W3, which is equipped with new nevigation feature, can know customers’ beginning by automatically searching their current location without their typing.
- Allow customers to find your store easily
- Navigate customers to unlimited physical agents of the store owner
- Take control of the number of locations shown on map
- Automatically search the user's current location without typing
- Have a language setting helping you to translate anytime
Price: Start from $0/month
Rating: 58 - 4.5 / 5
Store Locator by Kiwano labs
Store Locator by Kiwano Labs, which was developed by Kiwano Labs team, has received many great compliments on its allowance for users importing limitless branches of store FOR FREE - the wonderful feature never happened to any nevigation app. In addition, with its beautiful design with super fast loading speed, this app can easily make the good impression on you. For store owners who do not get used to technological development, basic but concrete instructions become beneficial assistance to them. Just take an app installation on your device and it will automatically mix consistently with your store website’s theme. Due to its integration with Google Maps, Store Locator by Kiwano Labs quickly navigates customers to the closest brach of wanted store, providing more useful driving directions, leading to sales promotion. Furthurmore, to create a feel that perfectly shows your branding recognition, you are permitted to customize any map icon, size and location on your own. Having a flexible range of settings, this application is believed to satify even the hardest ones.
- The only locating app to allow boundless number of store locations to be added FOR FREE
- Navigate customers to the closest branch of store with instructions for driving
- Customize any map icon, size and location on your own
- Take the very simple app installation on your device
- Optimize the loading speed and prevent any traffic spikes
Rating: 45 - 4.6 / 5
Map by Powr.io
As the name of the app suggests, Map + Store Locator allows you to present your store and event locations on your website. Particularly, using this tool, you can add more than one locations to your page and it is easy to switch from one to another. Moreover, this software provides you with 3 kinds of maps, including satellite, roadmap and hybrid maps then you can select one of them to apply for your site or jump between them to bring your consumers with different experiences. Another plus of this app is that it supports text in any language, hence, you can comfortably use your mother tongue. You can edit the design of the map as well, such as fonts, borders, etc. There are also advanced features that you can enjoy if upgrading the app.
- Let shop owners display store and event locations
- Available to add and jump between multiple locations
- Provide 3 kinds of maps: satellite, roadmap, or hybrid maps
- Text in any language is supported
- Easy to edit the design (fonts, borders, etc.) of the map
Price: Start from $0/month
Rating: 38 - 4.7 / 5
Store Locator by Lifter apps
Store Locator by Lifter Apps, which was developed by Lifter Apps team, plays a significant role in promoting sales of every physical store by navigating customers to the closest store area that offline wanted products are sold. Besides, store owners are allowed to do search on their most visited branch of store, so that a great number of product will be distributed into that area, leading to more profit. For customers who have little knowledge about geography, the additional basic instructions, including driving directions, assists them to reach their destination in an easy way. With no code requirement, Store Locator by Lifter Apps will be automatically embed with bosses’ Shopify website and permit them to use comfortably on any device due to its suitable size customization. Furthermore, store owners can create freely their own sign to mark any special location of branch. Last but not least, not only unlimited location warehouse but also linguistic diversity helps this app to locate any physical store worldwide, giving its users the best-ever experience.
- Help store owners to know the physical branch of store customers searching for
- Give customers easiest way to store area with the driving direction
- Embed with your Shopify website with no code requirement
- Automatically make a suitable size customization for any device
- Create your own sign to mark any specific location
Price: From $7.95/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating: 28 - 5.0 / 5
Store Locator by Sureswift capital
Store Locator by Storemapper, which was developed by the SureSwift Capital team, becomes the first nevigation app helping store owners to have a full data synthesis and rank their retailers on “searching results”. This app not only guides customers to the physical wanted store, gives information about its dealers, agents and products, but also reversely allows sellers to know the still-not-distributed area that is searched the most. Then, store owners can generate their profit by setting up another store and allocating more products into there. Furthurmore, no need to update from CSV files as usual, owners’ necessary data will be automatically added from the numerous information warehouse of Google, Shopify, Facebook or any other website account with high speed. This app also assists them to add “Location” features to their Facebook page, not only Shopify sites, which is beneficial to increase sales. Last but not least, with CSS skills, sellers can customisably design the shop interface to match with their branding.
- Allow store owners to know the most-searched physical area
- Have the automatic location loading from any website account, not only CSV files
- Navigate customers to the wanted store, its seller and agent
- Synthesize data and rank your distributors on searching results
- With CSS skills, store owners can have any suitable interface customisation
Price: From $19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 25 - 4.9 / 5
Stockist Store Locator by Stockist
Stockist Store Locator, which was developed by Stockist team, becomes the outstanding nevigation app to be optimized in terms of both interface and functions. With huge collection of map’s themes, this app gives owners freedom of choice and customization to mix consistently along with your shop’s website framework. Only in a few minutes, customers can gain access and search the wanted location through its address with the super-fast speed. Even when they misspell on Google Maps, it automatically fixes, navigates them to the accurate area and provides specific driving directions to get there. Furthurmore, Stockist Store Locator app gives assistance to store owners to identify the store branch that customers are searching the most, then discover the potential market and distribute a number of products towards that area to raise the sales. Unlike other Locating apps, Stockist Store Locator app not only works well with Shopify website but also seems compatible with any site at anywhere else, which brings the best convenience to every store owner.
- Mix consistently along with your shop's website framework
- Freedom of choice about map's theme from its collection to match your own branding
- Recommend locations with super-fast speed, automatically fix even when misspelling address
- Idenitify the most visited areas of customers, then change owners' distribution strategy
- Compatible with any website, not only Shopify
Price: From $10/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 22 - 5.0 / 5
Simple Map by Simplemaps.com
As suggested by the name of the app, Simple Map is a tool helping you display your store location on a map. Particularly, using this software, you can add a map on your store page. Especially, it will automatically show your most recent orders on the map with the amount available up to 500 orders. Besides, this app allows you to use Google Directions to show your consumers the way to your physical shop then it is more chance that they will visit your store. You can also add product and brand image markers to enhance your business. Additionally, you can customize nearly every aspect of the map then don’t worry that your location can’t be displayed. All of the above are just parts of the features provided by this app, you can use it with zero-charge for the free plan and pay $9.99/month for the professional plan.
- Simple to insert a map on your store page
- Automatically display most recent orders on map
- Easy to add product/brand image markers
- Available to customize nearly every aspect of map
- Provide consumers with directions to store locations
Price: Free plan available. 1-day free trial.
Rating: 17 - 4.4 / 5
Rebase by Rehash
If you want to find an app which provides you with multiple features, Rebase is the one you need. Particularly, once you install this software, it will automatically synchronize all the location information with your Facebook and Business page then you don’t need to do it manually and reduce the inaccurate data problem. Besides, this tool also spontaneously create product page feeds with various design and layout. Moreover, it allows your buyers to make wishlists and easily add their favorite items from the collection page. Another point is that you can generate forms to collect information of your consumers with customized actions for each kind, such as send a confirmation to the customer, forward a copy, etc. This tool also gathers all the data in one place that it is easy for you to view, check and manage all the available information.
- Automatically synchronize location information with Facebook/Business page
- Spontaneously produce product page feeds
- Allow consumers to make wishlists
- Simple to build forms to collect client information
- Easy to view all data from one place
Price: From $99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 7 - 5.0 / 5
MapifyPro by Mapifypro
If you own both online and physical stores, you might want to show your store location on your site then your consumers can easily visit your shop then MapifyPro can provide you with such function. Particularly, this app allows you to use standard maps or custom image maps to identify your location. Moreover, both video and photos are supported to describe each location then it is easier for your client to imagine your business. Besides, you are able to upload a batch of locations at once then you can spend your time doing other tasks. This software also provides navigation and detailed driving directions to your locations that it will encourage your buyers to come through your shop and purchase something. You can share locations via social media as well to spread out information to your potential customers.
- Provide standard maps and let administrators use custom image maps
- Able to use both video and photos for each location
- Easy to upload batch of locations at once
- Available to share locations via social media
- Display detailed driving directions to the place
Price: $14/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 3 - 5.0 / 5
Maps by Develic
Maps by Develic is a helpful tool allowing you to add Google Map with store location on your website then it is easier for your consumers to approach your physical store. Moreover, you can use several maps on your page to meet your needs and wants. However, it is recommended that you should include less than 1000 locations per map because it can lower the loading speed of your site if you overuse of locations. Besides, you can easily enable Google Map Directions to your store with just one click. You can also customize more than 20 other options to make the map presentation more personal and best suits your store theme. If you are hesitating to use this app, you can use the trial version for free for 7-day first and decide whether to use it or not later.
- Available to add Google Map with store location on website
- Is recommended to add less than 1000 locations/map
- Require reasonable monthly fee
- Easy to enable Google Map directions to location
- More than 20 customization options are supported
Price: $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: 2 - 5.0 / 5
Globo Store Locator + Pickup by Globo
Globo Store Locator and Pickup, which was developed by Globo team, wonderfully combines two great features to solve both store owners and customers’ difficulties: store detector and pickup shipping strategy. With well-designed framework, this app becomes the mutual connection while sellers update store’s images and special products to raise brand recognition, then buyers can get data about contact, address and working hours easily with clear instructions to reach the destination. Furthurmore, store pickup - a convenient and time-saving shipping method in this modernized world - is involved in this app, which helps customers to order online and set time for arriving at shop to pick up their wanted product without any waiting. Afterwards, the confirmation email will be sent to ensure customers about their pickup store and date. In partnership with Google Maps, Globo Store Locator can be regarded as a beneficial assisstant for any dealers and shoppaholics to give the solution to parts of shopping problems.
- The bilateral nevigation app between customers and store owners with well-designed framework
- Assist customers to get location and associated with stores effortlessly
- Allow owners to add contact and images of stores to raise brand recognition
- Get online order and reach the shop to get product without waiting
- Receive confirmation email after pickup order
Price: Start from $0/month
Rating: 2 - 3.0 / 5
Store Locator by Metizsoft solutions pvt ltd
Store Locator by Metizsoft, which was developed by the Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd team, is regarded as a beneficial assistant for every store owner to guide customers ways to reach their physical shop. With simple installation and very basic usage instructions, even the lowteach dealers can apply this app for adding the “locator” feature to their website. Furthermore, only needing postal code, city or street names, customers are immediately navigated to reach the nearest wanted store, which helps them to avoid waste of time. Seaching filters and fields are added customisably to every store location so that customers have a quich view of their compatible features and store owners optimize website function and raise sales. In addition, with the limitless store warehouse in app, it has the ability to prevent any spike of data traffic without any waiting. Last but not least, automatically matching with every interface, Store Locator by Metizsoft app flexibly works well with any device type.
- Simple installation and very basic usage instructions
- Postal code, city and street names are permitted to locate stores
- Have flexible customization on searching filters
- Ability to avoid any spike of data traffic while working
- Compatible with all device types and self-adjust to match its display with their ones
Rating: 1 - 5.0 / 5
Retailers Map App by Thegenielab llc
Retailers Map App, which is installed by The GenieLab LLC, is an intelligent app for you to take many advantages. Firstly, this app displays all retailers on a map so that both you and your customers can easily find them. Secondly, Retailers Map App allows you to manage retailers display or hide from the map. Hence, if some retailers can’t sell products in a period, you will find it simple to hide them temporarily. Thirdly, this app helps clients search for the retailers’ locations and find the right way to get there effortlessly. Furthermore, Retailers Map App also allows new distributors to apply for being a part of your retailer network. Finally, this app helps you manage multiple retailers and locations on a map. For all of these conveniences, install this app now.
- Display all retailers on a map
- Allow you to manage retailers status
- Help clients search for locations
- Allow new distributors to join in the network
- Manage multiple retailers and locations on a map
Price: $9.50/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating: 1 - 5.0 / 5
Karibu Store Locator by Application nexus
Karibu Store Locator, which was developed by Application Nexus team, becomes one of the most beneficial app to set up locating function for any Shopify website. With the support of “Store Detector” button, customer can easily get the accurate driving instructions to stores following to Google Maps, while store owners are allowed to check the location of their customers and help them in need. Due to its boundless data warehouse, the number of stores’ branch is updated limitlessly, which helps customers save time by reaching the closest area. Furthermore, Karibu Store Locator app enables store owners to create unique filters and additional fields for every location to quickly meet their customers’ preferences. Thanks to flexible setting system, the display of every store branch on Maps such as size, colour, shape,… can be customized differently by its owner to be consistent with its branding and draw more attention from lead customers. Last but not least, compatible with any type of mobile devices, Karibu Store Locator deserves the Friend-of-the-Year award that today-people should not miss the relationship with.
- Share the same design of interface and searching tools with Google Maps
- Allow store owners to check the location of their customers
- Additional fields and searching filters can be added to optimize customers'research
- The display of every store branch can be customized differently by its owner
- Compatible with any type of mobile - No changes during work with them
Price: From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating: 1 - 3.0 / 5
Widgetic (Maps), which is created by Widgetic team, is an effective tool for all eCommerce store owners to help your visitors find the way to your brick and mortar stores. Widgetic (Maps) allows you to customize and display personalized Google maps on your site. You can change the map’s looks and markers to create a perfectly-fitted map without help from a designer or developer. Additionally, images of your locations can be added in the markers to helps customers find your store better. Moreover, we provide you with the ability to add unlimited locations. Also, our app’s design is highly responsive, which means it displays perfectly on all available screens. Do not hesitate to improve customer experience with Widgetic (Maps)!
- Display personalized Google maps on your site
- Customize the map’s looks and markers
- Use your own images for each marker
- Display perfectly on all available devices
- Allow users to add unlimited locations
Price: Free plan available
Rating: - 0.0 / 5
Wazo by Ifyplus
If you want to display a map which shows your store location, Wazo can provide you with such function. Specifically, by using this software, you can add Waze app in your Shopify store which is a social navigation app for mobile phones with over 65 million monthly active users. Your consumers are not only provided with your store location but also the driving directions to that place then it is suitable for those who want to attract both online and offline customers. Moreover, this app offers you a demo link which contains a live demonstration of how it works that you can refer to it for more information. If you want a real experience, you can use the trial version for free for 7-day before paying $2.99 for the monthly charge.
- Let shop owners add Waze app in Shopify store
- Available to show store's location on map
- Provide visitors with driving directions to the shop location
- Demo of how the app works is supported
- Friendly user interface
Price: $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating: - 0.0 / 5
PUDO by Pudo inc.
Considered as North America’s first Shopify experts on the pick-up or drop-off network, the PUDO Shopify app has the most effective features for the online sellers to boost their sales as well as manage their orders. With this Pudo app, the wholesales will be simplified. Especially, with the integration with the MailChimp, the users can maximize their benefit with the custom Popup. Moreover, the store owners can customize their store design with the best performances. In addition, by installing this app, the customers also satisfied with the store’s services. For example, it offers the most convenient pick-up and drop-off locations. And when the products come to the drop-off point, the emails will be sent to customers to notify that their products are ready to be shipped. Besides, with the Quick Order button, the visitors just need a click to come to the cart and ready to purchase, so it helps them save a lot of time and have better shopping experience.
- Provide fully responsive images
- Easily notify the customers via emails
- Receive up to 30% discount on all your shipping costs
- Integrate with seamless checkout process
- Support to the customers by sending packages
Price: $0.10/month. Additional charges may apply.
Rating: - 0.0 / 5
How Avada.io ranks Shopify Store Locator apps list
These above 19 Store Locator apps for Shopify are ranked based on the following criterias:
- The ratings on Shopify App store
- The app’s rank on search engines
- The prices and features
- The app provider’s reputation
- Social media metrics such as Facebook, Twitter and Google +
- Reviews and assessment by Avada.io
Top 19 Shopify Store Locator Apps
Special thanks to all vendors which contributed the best 19 Shopify Store Locator apps. We honestly recommend you to give every app above a try if possible. We create Shopify apps review series with the aim of helping Shopify online stores find the best Store Locator for their website. All of the information on the review (including features, description, prices, and links) is collected from the vendor’s website or their own published page/ selling channels.
The list of the 19 best Shopify Store Locator apps is kept up-to-date on a regular basis by our team. Please feel free to reach us out if you have any questions related to this app review.
Don’t see your app on the list? Wanna contribute more content to this review? Contact us