A link references the data (all or part of a document) on a web page that the reader can directly track by clicking. Therefore, that you know how to add links to your collections will make it much more convenient for your customer visit and view them. Also, a drop-down menu in your online store navigation with a link to a collection would be necessary and useful.
- How to add products to a manual collection on Shopify
- How to add a product to existing collections from its details page on Shopify
- How to create an automated collection on Shopify
- How to delete a collection on Shopify
- How to remove products from a manual collection on Shopify
Here are some simple steps that will help you have it done:
How to add links to collections
- Step 1: Click Navigation
- Step 2: Choose a menu
- Step 3: Click Add menu item
- Step 4: Enter collection name
- Step 5: Choose a collection
- Step 6: Save colleciton
Step 1: Click Navigation
When you login your Shopify account, take a look at your Shopify admin page. Then go to Online Store, click
Step 2: Choose a menu
You can see all of your menus there. More clearly, I’ve marked by the red rectangle. You will click one of them which you want to add the link to.
Step 3: Click Add menu item
In this step, click
Add menu item in the Menu items.
Step 4: Enter collection name
There will be a small box called
Add menu item appears. Type the name of the collection which you think that it will attract your customer’s attention in the Name field.
Step 5: Choose a collection
Click to the Link field and there will be a list. Select
Collection and choose the one that you intend to add a link for.
Step 6: Save colleciton
That you click add means you’ve added a link to one of your collections. Keep going on with another. Don’t forget to select
Save menu to save.
To add links to collections on Iphone
- Step 1: Make sure that you’ve downloaded the Shopify app to your Iphone. Login your Shopify account. Then, click
Storein the bottom of your screen
- Step 2: In this step, scroll down and take a look at
Sales channelsections, tap
- Step 3: After selecting
Navigation, you click on the menu that you’d like to add the link to.
- Step 4: For example, I choose
Footer menu. Menu items section appears. Select
Add menu item.
Step 5: Enter the name of the collection in the Name field.
Step 6: Click
Link. Then there will be a list in it. Tap
Collectionand select the one that you’d like to add a link for.
Step 7: Select
Addto add a link to the collection.
Step 8: Remember to tap
Save menuto have it done.
To add links to collections on Android
- Step 1: After logging your Shopify account, choose
- Step 2: Scroll down and choose
Online Storein the Sales channels box.
- Step 3: You see many sections here. Select
- Step 4: When you’ve chosen
Navigation, there will be all your menus appear. Tap one of them that you want to add a link for.
- Step 5: In the Name field, you type the name of the collection which attracts your customers.
- Step 6: Then, select Link and choose
Collectionin the list that appears. You would choose the collection that you want it to have a link.
- Step 7: Finally, click
Save menuto complete your work.
In conclusion, above is a detailed guide for you to add links to collections quickly and effectively. I hope that after you know to do that, your customers will get access to your online store more easily and more often.